Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I've been pacing myself in playing Ch.3, just finished it today, I enjoyed it very much, how the story went, enjoying all the ladies, I'm looking forward to Ch.4 very much now, just hope I can find another game to keep me occupied till i need my fix again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
naughtyroad

At this time the contest is over with naughtyroad taken 2nd place and the top 3 each win $200.00

1st. 19 | hopesgaming
2nd. 14 | naughtyroad
3rd. 13 | royalcandy

They will do a recount to make sure.

For those who did not get to vote here is the count.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
Just got done with chapter 3 and can't wait till the next one. Great start for my new year so far lol

Even thought I personally not attracted to the girls in this game (although I don't find them ugly, well most of them, either) at the same time because of the way the story is written it makes it feel more real because of that reason. I love how Denise being the npc is being the manipulative one instead of the mc for a chance and because of her innocence (if you can even call it that) she ends up saying stuff or doing stuff making everyone misunderstand or confused at times or thing things that are misinterpreted. I love how the story is written so far as well as the humor thrown in. I'd love to write a lot more about what I love about this game but don't want to give too much info to those who haven't played the game. For those who liked the game dating my daughter or games that have actual story and not just about fap material well I think you will enjoy this one. If I knew how to rate this game on this site and give reviews I'd give it 5 stars.

Last edited:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Finally got to play this chapter. Simply beautiful. I swear the feels in this story really get to you, all I want is hug the girls to death and tell them everything is fine. Specially Macy, poor girl living with that weight for who knows how long.

I'm glad we have you naughtyroad. Not only do you bring us something refreshing with your unique art style and a down to earth heartwarming story, but you do so with an amazing quality and attention to detail. You've really gone and surpassed any expectations I had. Really, thank you.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone get this error when loading the game? Ignore, and starting new game, then loading old save works, but it can't be good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Anyone get this error when loading the game? Ignore, and starting new game, then loading old save works, but it can't be good.
Hmm, never seen that before, couple of questions:
  • What version are you running (on the main screen in the bottom right) and what platform (windows/linux/mac/android)?
  • If it's not the latest version (0.4.2), does it also happen with the latest version?
  • Does it happen only with old saves, or also with saves made in this version?
  • If so, all old saves, or just a particular one?
  • Would you be willing to share those saves with me?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes