Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
To be completely honest, I wasn't really sold on the artwork.
The artwork itself is quite masterful, whether or not you like the subject matter is up to individual tastes.

A good analogy would be the movie Avatar. Visually breathtaking, but whether or not the is any good story is subjective.

I kinda hate the Avatar characters but adore the characters in Light of My Life. But both are well made.

medusa the mad

Sep 25, 2018
I have skulked in the shadows for quite some time on this platform, but I have decided to step into the "light" to say that I am very pleased with this games progress. The build-up/tension is perfectly paced. The character models are truly unique and lovely to look at. The characters themselves feel painfully real. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing more updates on this title. Thank you for your fantastic work. :)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can someone please spoil me if there is any action in this game yet? I have not played it and I do not mind slow burn games (i actually prefer them), but at the same time I need to be able to reach the hot scenes and not blueball myself for a couple of months before more updates come. Oh yeah and by action even a BJ is fine (but with the main characters, not just some throwaway side one).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please spoil me if there is any action in this game yet? I have not played it and I do not mind slow burn games (i actually prefer them), but at the same time I need to be able to reach the hot scenes and not blueball myself for a couple of months before more updates come. Oh yeah and by action even a BJ is fine (but with the main characters, not just some throwaway side one).
There is with one of the S3 girls.
Wont spoil it for you but its more than just a BJ.

Reactions: Kulman

Atlan

May 18, 2018
how the fuck do you make the incest fit? all the relation bs in the beginning im to dumb xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how the fuck do you make the incest fit? all the relation bs in the beginning im to dumb xD
Do you have the fan patch?
If so you just hit enter. LightofmyLife 2020-01-12 07-48-15-07.jpg

If not you need to put in "father" in the first screen, "daughter" in the 2nd screen, 3rd screen is "dad", 4th screen is "daddy", the 5th one is "mother", 6th one id "mom", 7th one is "mommy", 8th is "little sister", 9th is "big sister", 10th is "big sis", 11th is "lil' sis", and the last one is "family". (No quotes.)

If it is to long to do here is a save with everything set for incest, just click "ok" and your good to go.

Last edited:

OUK

May 28, 2017
Maybe somebody can help or give advice:

Unfortunately I am not able to find the picture of Macy in the \game\images-folder of the scene (probably more a centerfold) when Macy is ready for their date (the scene where the camera goes up from her toes to her face).

Does somebody can offer/post this picture in this thread or can give advice where to find it/how to get it out of the data?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes