akenedy

May 3, 2017
So what's the deal with bitching about character models at this late in development, people think the dev will realize how right these people are and just ruin his own work just to please some selfish jerks? Also, art is subjective if you don't like it don't mean other people either, don't be a bunch of children, which come to think of it may as well be the case here I guess.

Anyway, thank you for the update, great work.(y)

Blue~

Formerly 'BlueG'
Sep 1, 2018
Pacing really picked up this update thought it was well done, one of three devs that I consider worth the wait since they deliver every time, we're really close I can feel it, next update is gonna be NOICE.

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
The game kept rendering Lou as the girls' "True" (whatever that means) and would give me an exception error whenever I'd try to change it to "dad."

Somehow I knew the pregnant lady's husband wasn't cheating on her... and I was right! :LOL:

The scene with Denise sitting in his lap was really hot. I thought for sure that Denise was going to ask him to put his dick in her mouth after asking him if Brooke ever gave him a blowjob... also that he was going to get some cum on Denise's ass accidentally.

Definitely need the next chapter now. :sneaky:

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Damn the emotion you feel in this game is nuts. my eyes literally welled up during the heart to heart with your oldest. cant wait til next chapter. best game on the site imo

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes