-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game kept rendering Lou as the girls' "True" (whatever that means) and would give me an exception error whenever I'd try to change it to "dad."

Somehow I knew the pregnant lady's husband wasn't cheating on her... and I was right! :LOL:

The scene with Denise sitting in his lap was really hot. I thought for sure that Denise was going to ask him to put his dick in her mouth after asking him if Brooke ever gave him a blowjob... also that he was going to get some cum on Denise's ass accidentally.

Definitely need the next chapter now. :sneaky:
You might consider using spoiler tags in the future, in case someone hasn't yet played the update.
1588927583627.png

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
You might consider using spoiler tags in the future, in case someone hasn't yet played the update.
Sorry! I wasn't thinking clearly, having just finished playing the chapter earlier. In my excitement to post about how good it was, I probably just spoiled it for a lot of people. :\

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Oh god, I love this game, half a year of waiting for the update but it was totally worth it, I love the girls and as things are evolving with them, I love the scene with Sara, I need more of that pregnant girl, and Denise and Macy, it's never enough Denise and Macy. I look forward to the next update, even if I have to wait the rest of the year.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Since the moderators seem to be taking their sweet time updating the OP with the links I sent and adding a mirror, it's now out on Patron for all tiers, so get the official version for a buck.

Last edited:

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
the models are ugly, they dont look like the usual bimbos we have in other games /s

do not change a single thing moving forwards! its a slow cook and its good like it, and the models are not really my thing at first by the grew on me, so good job on that aswell! the breast on the other hand look a little like deflated balloons sometimes.

easy 5/5 for this update, ty

Last edited:

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Oh my god..... I'm totaly in love of this game. naughtyroad understand exactly le receipeof a good game. No common characthers, a mad story, no too much girls but each with personality. Denise is incredible. (Why other developper not copy this kind of game). I saw comment with "ugly girls" but you're mad, it's exactly what it made a wonderfull game. Girls are perfect, not like all the bimbo view in several games. It will be so long to wait chap 5... 6 month perhaps? or less? How many chapter are preview? I hope not wait 2 years before the final version, It risk to lost his originality. So to finish, Thanks alot naughtyroad

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Truly unique game. Well written with simple but very engaging story that is worth supporting.

If you are not comfortable being a Patron (I am finding myself stretched out with multiple monthly commitments and currently considering winding down), go to ByMeACoffee. It is only few bucks, you pay per update or whenever you feel like and it is a great way to show your appretiation for this game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
naughtyroad u r fuckin perfect m8. you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know. i want this to not sound gay, but you are fucking perfect, naughtyroad. ty for listening

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes