Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.4 v0.5.0 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess I am weird but that lesbo thing going on between the sisters is a real turn off for me. But reading through the thread it´s probably just me.
That's the best part of the game for me.

Those scenes with those 2 and the 3 in the office.

True - but there's a lot of grey space between having a crush on your Dad and then fucking him, right?
Which is what she's wanting.

She wanted the kiss, she was telling Denise to leave her alone for a bit while her dad groped her in his sleep cos she was enjoying it. She's been wanting to fuck him for ages. That whole masturbation scene wa sher getting off to fucking her dad.

Reactions: Pizznazz

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
That's the best part of the game for me.

Those scenes with those 2 and the 3 in the office.
I don´t know why but it just seems off. I don´t mind lesbian content in game when I like both girls, it´s done in a way that it makes sense and one is not trying to steal the other from me. This game checks all those boxes but it just feels wrong and I don´t know why. But again, as i said, it´s probably just me. BTW the pregnant lady is the best part for me.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really enjoyed the update it's good to see Macy open up more she and the MC really needed that heart to heart talk I felt that was really well done. I feel sorry for Brooke though she has that interest in the MC with everything being complicated for him she's not getting much of a chance. I do like how adventurous Macy and Denise are becoming with each other.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Really enjoyed the update it's good to see Macy open up more she and the MC really needed that heart to heart talk I felt that was really well done. I feel sorry for Brooke though she has that interest in the MC with everything being complicated for him she's not getting much of a chance. I do like how adventurous Macy and Denise are becoming with each other.
I really hope that in the future we can start introducing her slowly into the family, I mean I understand Macy, and solving all that will take time, with her having a crush, and obviously, nobody in the family being ok with the mothers' death yet, but I don't know, I think she could be a good influence, of course, if she is ok with the whole family dynamic that will come up.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Goddamnit why did you do this to me?
How long must i wait for the next update?? this is one of the best games in the site and i'll have to wait another 6 months for the next update? goddamnnnn

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really hope that in the future we can start introducing her slowly into the family, I mean I understand Macy, and solving all that will take time, with her having a crush, and obviously, nobody in the family being ok with the mothers' death yet, but I don't know, I think she could be a good influence, of course, if she is ok with the whole family dynamic that will come up.
I hope so to she has been nothing but good to us she is a good match for the MC they have both had fun together at work and you can see they have a chemistry together. And I reckon she and Denise would get on great well I mean who wouldn't get on well with Denise :LOL:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
First time i saw this game, i was like what is wrong with this characters, after i played the first time, i just fall in love with the character artistic style, and the sister are amazing in every aspect, i just love this game over wall, and now i'm allways excited with every update, thank you for the amazing work naughtyroad.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Really impressed with this story all around. Good story, decent amount of content in each episode and the artwork is amazing in quality and very unique. Thank you very much for sharing. Has become one of my favorite interactive stories.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
How big of a difference story wise is if you don’t date or do anything with the coworker?
You will miss some scenes with other women than the daughters. I only do a pure family playthrough and really don't feel I'm missing out on anything. But the co-worker scenes are cool, I just cannot play them while I am totally in love with the main girls ;)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Very good update, just wish lighting was better on intimate moments with sisters (unless it is intentional for a greater reveal). You have built things to a turning point, I hope Ep 5 meets the demand.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes