Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Very good update, just wish lighting was better on intimate moments with sisters (unless it is intentional for a greater reveal). You have built things to a turning point, I hope Ep 5 meets the demand.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

your game is great but why you dont add content with roomates ]daughters beside the lesbian scene

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, with all the great posts I will have to try this game/VN again ... I gotta say though its hard getting past the first 10 min. I know its just me but I hate a fucking drunk and really dont want to play a game as one, just can't do it. Please tell me this is not a regular thing in this game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok, with all the great posts I will have to try this game/VN again ... I gotta say though its hard getting past the first 10 min. I know its just me but I hate a fucking drunk and really dont want to play a game as one, just can't do it. Please tell me this is not a regular thing in this game.
Mc is not an alcoholic, I had actually even forgotten about that scene

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I did not even remember that part. There is no drinking beside social or fun drinking after this.

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
This is the creepiest thread I've seen, the circlejerk about rushing to downvote people and yelling you're not allowed to mention it because haven't you read the OP which has only a few of the more flattering images of the girls = all the players get surprised by what they see ingame and feel like commenting on it. What horror.
Defence forces on about irl people not being pretty gets spammed with upboats.
Defence force goes on and on about other games looking like barbie dolls.
"short update" = "you just didn't read" t.defence force
All these defences became memes that get repeated periodically to spam those upvotes and remind the sheep what the correct opinion is.
When someone says positives about the game they're Extreme hyperboles for no reason.

Stop being a cult, let people have their opinion without being so defensive.

Yikes.
A cult? That is the best way you can put it?

Dec 27, 2017
I have one Huge problem with this game. It's just too fucking good. Like this game is so above other games it makes me mad because I just want to play it more and more. It just keeps getting better and better with every update. Naughty Road you are the GOAT.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
sometime since i played this i think, have the progressed beyond the standard story progression of handjob, footjob, breastjob, blowjob and moved on to fucking yet?

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
sometime since i played this i think, have the progressed beyond the standard story progression of handjob, footjob, breastjob, blowjob and moved on to fucking yet?
Nope, the building is very slow but unlike some other games it feels totally right because very well written.
I would advise you to wait another few updates if you really need that.

Reactions: Jeancul and Belnick

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is the creepiest thread I've seen, the circlejerk about rushing to downvote people and yelling you're not allowed to mention it because haven't you read the OP which has only a few of the more flattering images of the girls = all the players get surprised by what they see ingame and feel like commenting on it. What horror.
Defence forces on about irl people not being pretty gets spammed with upboats.
Defence force goes on and on about other games looking like barbie dolls.
"short update" = "you just didn't read" t.defence force
All these defences became memes that get repeated periodically to spam those upvotes and remind the sheep what the correct opinion is.
When someone says positives about the game they're Extreme hyperboles for no reason.

Stop being a cult, let people have their opinion without being so defensive.

Yikes.
There is a simple explanation. The Mods tell you not to comment on the girls looks. End of story. You can like that or dislike that. But not comment on it.

If you have valid critique to help the dev improve his game or want to discuss something from the game itself feel free to do so.
The only negative comments on this game are ppl complaining about the looks of the girls which is exactly what the mods told in the OP you can not do.

If you thought this is a democracy with free speech i can inform you that the mods will tell you otherwise. If they say you cannot comment on something you can't. Their forum their rules. And its the mods who delete comments on the girls looks. Yet every update we get those ppl in here. As if reading the OP is so hard.

So there is no cult. But if there is one. It has banana as Symbol!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE BANANA!!!!

BANANA.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes