Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
So I just found out about this game a few days ago and I just finished chapter 4 today and all I can say is wow I really liked it and I can't wait for chapter 5 and like others have said at first the models were a bit strange since most of the time devs try to use the most feminine and curvy models there are but this was honestly a nice change of pace I'm not really a superficial person and I'd basically fap to anything if I'm being honest and I really wanna emphasis this I LOVED the pregnant side character scene I have a bit of a pregnancy fetish and very few games of this quality have anything dealing with the subject at all so thanks for that I hope at some point we can make our "wards" pregnant :)

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a path where it's just MC and Macy? I don't mean to kink shame anyone but Denise's child-likeness is just off-putting for me.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
How old is the MC? From the description (where it seems like he is the "Landlord" aka "Father"), I assume he is already past his mid-life crisis but I'm not sure yet.

DingDongDan

Aug 20, 2017
Did chrismas arrive early? Cuz it feels like I got a great big present today! I'm really loving the story and chapter 4 really adds some great now plot points. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Reactions: naughtyroad

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
downloaded both full and compressed..same error both times..Sayer Macy not a function or a string..means no interaction with Macy??

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How do I trigger Macy's Route? The game just opted me out from Macy Route? Walkthrough?
The only choices that will lock Macy or Denise routes say they will do that, you're basically on their routes by default. Macy is a bit of a slow burn, you're probably on her route but realize it. Denise has most of the 1v1 content with MC, between the massages and TV. Macy is just starting to warm up towards MC.

In general, all you need to do is make choices that raise her love and lower her hate, which also will be told to you when you pick them.

Reactions: naughtyroad

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
I guess this update was pretty good? Starting to feel repetitive when its the same locations, pace and sprites day after day and the characters just get more intimate with each other and thats the narrative, that is PERFECTLY fine and dandy if thats what you go for but the chapter was over in an hour and a half, four moths real time feels like a lot for that, there are some new sprites and about 4 new locations but that couldnt take that long, I miss stuff like the museum visit in a previous chapter, now I am not demanding anything and I have no idea how much time the dev has in its hands to dedicate to this, Im just curious, and Im just happy this game exists but I will still critique it when I feel a little let down.
Doing a great job with the three coworkers, I hope they get more screen time
Not feeling Brooke much, she is ok I suppose kind of a tame personality which makes her pale in comparison to the rest.

Not just you, I also dont care about it at all and think it actually hurts the characters. But Im also shameless about wanting the MCs to be the center of attention.
So, it doesn't turn you on that they are talking about MC while they are in "lesbian" mode? I don't really see it as a lesbian experience. I see it as two girls that want something they can't/shouldn't have, and are playing out that thought with each other. Even though Denise has her mind set already, and Macy is still fighting it. When Macy goes full seizure while Denise brings up MC, I was like "THIS IS WHAT WE PLAY FOR!"

215303j

Great update, but it does beg two questions:

1) Does the choice against being serious with Brooke lock you out of further Brooke content?

2) Who is Dave? Yes, Dave is the guy that Macy meets in the shoe store, ex-classmate. But you are able to name him, so he must become important to the story at some point. Also, he does look a bit like the girls...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Signatures
Love them! Added a link to the OP.

(...) there are some new sprites and about 4 new locations but that couldnt take that long, (...)
About 4 complex lewd scenes, several other custom (e.g. non-existing sprite) scenes, 4 new extras and side characters, four new venues, a complete nighttime wardrobe do-over for the girls, and a final scene that required about 70/80 renders, cut into about hundred odd little bitmaps to be strung together with ATL, on top of the redone nighttime sprites which is a similar number. Plus a slew of old grainy renders redone. Man, my rig hasn't stopped rendering for the entire 4 months. :LOL:

downloaded both full and compressed..same error both times..Sayer Macy not a function or a string..means no interaction with Macy??
Screenshot of just before the error, and one of the complete error message is appreciated. Are you using my original build (links now updated on the OP) or the hacked/leaked ones from earlier yesterday?

If it's the leaked/hacked ones, I can't support that and that's the reason I released to the public almost directly after it leaked, even though we were just one day into the 7 day patron release period. I have no control over what whomever leaked it modified or added to my builds, whether they just borked it up, or added/changed something more.

It would be nice to see more fluid animations, or maybe a little more frames. (...)
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I'd love that too, but I really don't have time to do more than these one/two frame transition thingies.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes