KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
After 5 minutes I didn't even notice the art. Yeah it's different but only in a cartoonish depiction kind of way of girls and women I've seen around IRL. No worse than how many Japanese Hentai artists depict their ideal Western women in a cartoonish way. It only made them more relatable IMO.

Reactions: naughtyroad

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
This update was the bomb. Besides the weird writing in the beginning, i see not any flaw. finally the pace is getting picked up.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Simply incredible. Parabén Dev. The girls are delicious, especially the youngest ... what an ass! The wiggle on the stick and the massages ... wow. A pity that ends ... Looking forward to the next update.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just to say, congratulations, your game is the best i've played in my whole life, i never had the pacience to read ren'py dialogues, but i insist in this game cuz you rock's man, and just to add i'm playing games like this for many years and i consider this game above all, cuz this game isn't just about fuck the females and grind, there's originality in this game, i'm really grateful
to naughtyroad, and wait for me cuz in some time i'm gonna support you just wait for it

vxrvrxv

Nov 14, 2018
The game simply fascinates with a simple home story that seems ordinary, but in turn it is so amazing that you believe in everything that happens.
At first, the girls ' models didn't seem like typical(creepy), not supermodels that are cloned in 80% of games. The uniqueness of girls in this game is a huge plus. Thanks to the story, you start to worry about them, delve into their problems, look for their zest, see their peculiar natural beauty and begin to love them in the end. After all, this is what happens in real life, so the game is very catchy. Very heartfelt and wonderful novel.
Good luck to NaughtyRoad in game development, and I hope it does not throw the game, and will speed up the releases.
p.s. sorry for the English

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I guess this update was pretty good? Starting to feel repetitive when its the same locations, pace and sprites day after day and the characters just get more intimate with each other and thats the narrative, that is PERFECTLY fine and dandy if thats what you go for but the chapter was over in an hour and a half, four moths real time feels like a lot for that, there are some new sprites and about 4 new locations but that couldnt take that long, I miss stuff like the museum visit in a previous chapter, now I am not demanding anything and I have no idea how much time the dev has in its hands to dedicate to this, Im just curious, and Im just happy this game exists but I will still critique it when I feel a little let down.
Doing a great job with the three coworkers, I hope they get more screen time
Not feeling Brooke much, she is ok I suppose kind of a tame personality which makes her pale in comparison to the rest.
I guess I am weird but that lesbo thing going on between the sisters is a real turn off for me. But reading through the thread it´s probably just me.
Not just you, I also dont care about it at all and think it actually hurts the characters. But Im also shameless about wanting the MCs to be the center of attention.

Reactions: Beast_Boy

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Mmmmmmmmm,one of the best games out there, hope there is plenty of content in this update, because it has been around for a while, with just teases, so better put content, or add no sexual content as tag
Thx

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any meaty content yet? I've been following this on the DL but don't wanna commit to games that haven't gone anywhere yet.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sweet release after 8½ hours of grinding at the treadmill.

I can't enough being struck by awe at both your artistic handling of both written and visual matter.
If I'd rated your piece of art now instead of last year I'd + a heap of stars if possible instead of a measly 5.
Visuals are fantastic with playing at camera angles, zooming and sliding views.
You'd cut directing something for moving pictures like.... I don't know..
Building up the written like a true chef preparing a whole years menu building up for the piece de resistance at New years.
Like many of us slobs here at F95 I'm almost driven to tears by the emotional rollercoaster you're putting us through.
In my book you're the fucking King of Scots.

Shit I need to calm my nerves. Tha am pathadh orm. Slàinte!
Madainn mhath.

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
This is one of the few games I don't just skip through and it has delivered again with writing you actually want to read.
The lesbian story line is incredibly sexy. I like how it's used to build up to more action with the MC.
The side characters are fun, but feel part of a completely different game. I maybe wouldn't even miss them if they were written out, but that says more about the appeal of the main characters than anything else.
The re-use of assets can give a slight sense of repetition, but the writing more than makes up for that. And there was plenty of lovely new art in this release for my deplorably filthy taste.
I hope the makers don't suddenly run towards the threesome, because the slow build up so far is fucking hot.

Unrelated; I would love a version of this game with the one of the girls as the MC.

[opens wordpad]

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you naughtyroad for this update. I loved the stuff with the MCs workplace up to this point, but it seems to have come to an end with the MC confirming with Macy that there was nothing serious going in with Brooke.

Now that the MC is starting to get serious with his girls, I'm going to feel guilty if the third of the secretary chicks wants a turn.

I love that Denise is laying the groundwork for the family with Macy and with the MC.
That beautiful little girl is such a master mind, and I don't think she even really realizes it.

Having Macy lean into the MC on the couch for the first time was such a rewarding moment in this game. Absolutely loved it!

So looking forward to the next update because it feels like everything should pick up from here.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes