Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
How important are the choices you make? It's been a while and I don't remember what choices I made or how it affected my play through so far. I'm just worried I will miss something and will have to start over from the beginning.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
The usual trick of copying the game folder from the pc-version to create an updated mac-version doesn't work, says it's missing a file called musicdeclaration.rpyc

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
It is truly special. The detail in each scene. The light, the shadows, the background, the sounds ... and the story progresses at a perfect pace, from my point of view. I only think about whether the choices have a significant impact on the development of history. Thanks for working on creating something of such high quality

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The usual trick of copying the game folder from the pc-version to create an updated mac-version doesn't work, says it's missing a file called musicdeclaration.rpyc
I'm not sure why you'd want to? I've released an actual mac version. If it's not in the OP, contact the F95 mods, I've supplied them with links to my builds when the leaked versions popped up. For this very reason I might add, hacked and leaked stuff is support nightmare fuel.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Played for the first time and i need to say: This game was a good surprise. It's really good!
The art was one of the most interesting parts too. I really liked the style.
I can imagine that people saw the few screenshots and judged. I only have pity of them. Good job and good luck on your game! Wishing the best!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure why you'd want to? I've released an actual mac version. If it's not in the OP, contact the F95 mods, I've supplied them with links to my builds when the leaked versions popped up. For this very reason I might add, hacked and leaked stuff is support nightmare fuel.
Thanx :)
For some reason the mac version wasn't linked at first, but now it is.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Love them! Added a link to the OP.

About 4 complex lewd scenes, several other custom (e.g. non-existing sprite) scenes, 4 new extras and side characters, four new venues, a complete nighttime wardrobe do-over for the girls, and a final scene that required about 70/80 renders, cut into about hundred odd little bitmaps to be strung together with ATL, on top of the redone nighttime sprites which is a similar number. Plus a slew of old grainy renders redone. Man, my rig hasn't stopped rendering for the entire 4 months. :LOL:
I see so it really takes that long, I had no idea
Couldnt you reuse sprites to make the process faster? Do you render every new scene from the ground up frame by frame even if its 90% old sprites? Sorry if it sounds stupid Im talking from a place of ignorance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Well, i've got to say, that gale was a nice suprise. I really like the art, the story-telling and the pace of the game. Also, i like that this game is a graphic novel and not another ren'py where you have to move between location and follow hints.

Thanks to the creator !

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes