AnonVT

May 31, 2018
The designs do grow on you. I kinda enjoy the cartoonish, pixar-like feeling of it. I don't know if this was intended or if you plan to improve later, but it's already nice that they're not using out-the-box models. Keep it up.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
First time playing the game and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Although I do like me some big/huge 'ol titties, the characters in this game are beautiful in their way. I am reminded of Nina North when I play this <3

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
For me, their loock claims semitic inheritance. You can go from Syria to Moroco, to Arabia or Jew bloodline. Any time the wife appears, it´s reminds me Mia Khalifa.

The place of the story, any country with presence of this base or with inmigration from this places fits nicely. All the detaills claim a kind of Westernish country.

US (being a melting pot where you can find a bit of anything). Israel. Or also, in my country (Spain) can find people with this kind of factions. Preroman Phoenician colonies (I´m from a town founded by Amilcar Barca, the father of Anibal :)) and being conquered and have 800 years of muslim part rule (712 to 1492) makes a dent in the gene pool.

Or, as the developer has said, anywhere that fits you.
I could see Mia Khalifa, but I definitely see Nina North...and she is sooo hot with naturals!

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
This game is great! I want to say, I am usually not into the, father/daughter thing (I'm a MILF fan) but this one I love. The way it is presented in a great story, it is sweet and didn't feel like "forced love" like most. Keep going like this and I may just drop the milf to enjoy this sweet family.

(Who am I kidding, Brooke is Awesome!!)

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
As much as I would love to continue to view these sexy babes as middle eastern(and I probably will as the dev is thankfully holding back) might this be the "the tell" on their ethnicity????

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm kind of curious, since we can name the relationship of the characters, if anyone has even tried to change what the game assumes you would go for......Wife/daughters type of thing?

Maybe swap wife to Mother or Mom and have Macy and Denise sisters instead of daughters?, if that would still work out story wise....maybe giving it a slightly different feel to the game?

I'm almost tempted to try it out myself, but thought maybe someone else has already given it a shot, and can say how they thought it was.

Anyway naughtyroad I love the game, it's one of the very few that I always play from the start each time.....it's just that damn good.
Keep up the awesome story telling...looking forward to the next update already...………..Peace!!

• Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Braindrop did one too? Great dirty minds think alike I guess. :cool:
Please don't tell him I've yet to play it, I'm hearing nothing but good things about that one.
I love it a lot, but it's really different though. Like apples and oranges. Yours is a story-driven, damaged/flawed character-driven, slow-burning and emotional narrative. WVM is a Harem-game, where the MC is a modern day basketball playing Jesus.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
Who is Dave? Yes, Dave is the guy that Macy meets in the shoe store, ex-classmate. But you are able to name him, so he must become important to the story at some point. Also, he does look a bit like the girls...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dave is the guy that is gonna try to blackmail Macy, and cuck you in a few updates. Atleast, that's my two cents.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Dave is the guy that is gonna try to blackmail Macy, and cuck you in a few updates. Atleast, that's my two cents.
Cripes. I'm not one for spoiler, but I will solemnly swear you this thing. No! I hate blackmail plots, and I truely hate cucking and the whole mindset that comes with it. My game is about the girls, cucking is making it about guys.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes