Anurag.015

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, This game is brilliant but can anyone please help me with a walkthrough with the elder daughter.. I tried twice but relationship with her is still not improving.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Hi, This game is brilliant but can anyone please help me with a walkthrough with the elder daughter.. I tried twice but relationship with her is still not improving.
I noticed it is pretty much aligns with responses you would reason with adolescent person of that age. The factors - respect personal opinion, don’t lead to argument or express disapproval, demonstrate that you care so be involved.

Reactions: Anurag.015

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
What scene involves the urination fetish? Just the MC peeing in the toilet? or are there other ones? would love it you could give me some advice on how to get there without too much spoilers.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What scene involves the urination fetish? Just the MC peeing in the toilet? or are there other ones? would love it you could give me some advice on how to get there without too much spoilers.
From my experience (in my playthrough) a few of these tags haven't happened yet. Though I am not interested in any of the co-workers and am following a Macy/Denise only route so that may lock out quite a bit.

Garlock_Galahad

Mar 6, 2018
OMFG!!! This game is just AWESOME!!! No, really, it's perfect! The characters, the music, and the story! OMG the story is just perfect! I've downloaded this game four days ago, and just ended part four! Man you are awesome! I'm sorry I can't (literally, can't) help you in patreon right now. I'm not from USA, and I am unemployed right now, just making scraps with some computer help these days (or was, before the quarantine.... (sigh)... Yeah, tough times). But as soon as I can, I'm sure to help you with this art piece! Really man, you're simply amazing! And sorry if I wrote something wrong... I'm still learning english. :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
naughtyroad , Amazing update. Vicky the shop girl was absolutely hilarious.

Denise's game development scene, The Asshole Bomber office scene, the Pen, the scene with Sara. Every few scenes I kept thinking to myself, "Naughty, you are one sick bastard... I love it." :D

And you combine it all with such warmth and wholesomeness with the relationship with Denise and Macy. I don't know how you do it. I was a little apprehensive starting to play the latest update due to the time since the last one, but you definitely did not disappoint. If anything, I think you've outdone yourself. Great job.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm on android, how do I backup the save game from the ch.3 so.i can export to ch.4?
If you've used my builds for chapter 3, you can just upgrade when you install the APK, and your saves are preserved. If you use someone else's builds, I can't help you.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes