fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The S3 are a bit odd, I'll grant you that, but Macy is quite beautiful and Denise has a unique charm herself. Also, Brooke's not bad either.
I'd offer that when you become more intimate with the S3 members, regardless of their daily presentation(s), their private reveal is far more alluring. IMHO, at least. Some of which is influenced by their more accepting and generous attitudes, admittedly.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd offer that when you become more intimate with the S3 members, regardless of their daily presentation(s), their private reveal is far more alluring. IMHO, at least. Some of which is influenced by their more accepting and generous attitudes, admittedly.
I have nothing to do with them honestly, my focus is purely on the daughters, I don't care about anyone else.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
TBF, I do kinda like the one that calls you "Papi" (can't remember her name) and did enjoy the scene with the pregnant one. The stick figure, however, I'm still not sure about.

I have nothing to do with them honestly, my focus is purely on the daughters, I don't care about anyone else.
I'm focused on them too as the end goal, but I've still enjoyed the scenes with the other women.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Defo NOT creeped out by the girls.
(I rather love the style and the art)
Love how non plastic they look compared to the usual models used by others.

The usual model used is big tits, perfect flawless skin....pretty much sillicon valley barbiedolls come alive.
Personally i hate the piercings and tattoos. He went overboard with them.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Personally i hate the piercings and tattoos. He went overboard with them.
Good chance that it is linked to her self loathing and she sits under the guns to feel the pain she thinks she deserves. It may also be to make her feel so badass that guys are afraid of her, therefore making sure that she never attracts any form of love which she feels she doesn't merit...

Me personally, I got lots of tats & piercings so I'm 100% team Macy :love:, she'd look great on the back of my Harley!

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
Dunno why so many are shitin on the girls apparences, sure, they don't look like EVERY other model on this site (seriously, you can mix and match from any game on this site besides this one and it would fit right in any other game you care to choose, feel free to prove me wrong) but they are far from ugly, god knows they are far more pretty then any girl most guys would have the fortune to hook up with, around here anyway :p

slothie

May 25, 2017
Game is good. not too fast, not too slow. Girls have a certain look, i like it. its different and its sexy. those who don't, go find the hundreds of other ready-made models that 90% of games use. Keep it up developer, good stuff

PS: to add to the debate about the ethnicity, to me they do not look Latin American; rather, they look like west asia, i.e. southeastearn part of the Black Sea region until the Kaspian sea, coming from the various nations (or minorities of those nations) in these areas.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Hmm, I just realized, it's funny, I am a patreon, but... I kinda ignore updates til I see them here... and then I might play them a month later.
I really like this game, but real life prevents me from being an on point engagement with it.
Still, I really like the story regardless of anything else.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes