Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Gotta say, I was skeptical about trying out this game based on the "unconventional" looks of the wards but of course they immediately grew on me once I actually started playing. There are very few lewd games that can actually depict human emotions in a way that doesn't feel corny or fake, but this game here does it.The comedic dialogue is actually hilarious and has made me laugh out loud multiple times. I regret judging the game based off of it's cover and not playing sooner. Literally played through the entire thing in one day. Keep up the great work!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Gotta say, I was skeptical about trying out this game based on the "unconventional" looks of the wards but of course they immediately grew on me once I actually started playing. There are very few lewd games that can actually depict human emotions in a way that doesn't feel corny or fake, but this game here does it.The comedic dialogue is actually hilarious and has made me laugh out loud multiple times. I regret judging the game based off of it's cover and not playing sooner. Literally played through the entire thing in one day. Keep up the great work!
Yep! Welcome to the most "human" game on F95 :)

Best game for tapping the emotions and making you laugh and cry.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Before I start playing: What can i expect in matter of sexy time scenes? I will play it regardless of the answers, but it's all about the mood you need :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Before I start playing: What can i expect in matter of sexy time scenes? I will play it regardless of the answers, but it's all about the mood you need :D
There is no sex with the girls, the MC can choose to have sexy times with some of his co-workers. I've not done that so I think the girls have had more fun together than my MC has with anyone.

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
There are 4-5 sex scenes i can't remember the exact number, but the anticipation and the led to every single one of them and the scenes in general are just amazingly erotic. After the first one you will know if it is your cup of tea or not.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Ok! Thanks for the answers! So this game is one of the incest free ones (even for the future)?
Not entirely incest free as you have the option to make the girls your daughters if you want. Even then you can lock them out and prevent anything physical with them.

Reactions: JayneDoe
D

Deleted member 2088186

Voices, sounds, and music really should be left to the end of the production -- it's one of those things that has to be done very, very carefully as it can utterly destroy the atmosphere of a game if rushed.

With regards to voice actors -- just don't, unless you can afford some top-tier talent; trying to find cheap actors who can pull-off the voices you have in your head for your characters is a waste of energy, and as many of us have been around since the start of this game, we all have given these characters our own voices, so having 'new' voices turn up will feel off (don't know why, but the Macy in my head sounds like she's from Brooklyn, and if she suddenly starts speaking with a strong British accent, it'd be kinda jarring).

IMHO naughtyroad are doing just fine and should keep what they're doing. If at the end of the production there are enough funds to hire a sound designer, then give the project sound, but as I almost always turn the sound down on these types of games (and I am in no way unique), why waste time and money on sound?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
When I'm getting off to massages in the bathroom that's when I know the writer is doing a hell of a job. Sometimes less is more, you don't have to empty your whole bag of tricks at once if you know what I mean. I loved the slow and steady build up between the daughters, especially Denise and her dialogue while the mc was masturbating was hot. That scene with Sara was hot also, those tits were ready to gush. Can't wait for more from NaughtyRoad.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Both are pretty cringe imo
A significant part of 's 3D animation work involves voice actors, which at first might sound a bit silly ... but the personalities come out and it complements her visual work nicely, IMHO.

So the net-add depends on how you integrate the audio effects or voices + their quality.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Voice acting works a lot better in animation videos. In the animations, their mouths move, they actually look like they're talking and it doesn't have text to read. But in VN's, that doesn't work since you're trying to read and listen at the same time and they are mostly still images. It's disconnected. I hear the talking, but their mouths aren't moving.

I think sound effects and music is fine though, but as far as sound effects go I think sexual sound effects should only be during animations or it ends up being disconnected too.

Another issue with VA's is translation. You'd either need several different actors to do all the languages, or just try to get one to become a polyglot, or just do the acting for the regular english version. All of which bring new issues.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
A significant part of 's 3D animation work involves voice actors, which at first might sound a bit silly ... but the personalities come out and it complements her visual work nicely, IMHO.

So the net-add depends on how you integrate the audio effects or voices + their quality.
It's all about preference, i'll gladly acknowledge that some are done well. For example, Ravager has some decent VA, yet it still makes me cringe at times.

D

Deleted member 2088186

Just sat through some of AgentRedGirl's videos and seriously wtf?! She's pulling $16K per month via Patreon and that's the best 'voice talent' she can afford?????

The whole point of 'voice acting' is to act. Talking into a microphone is easy (once you get used to how you really sound), but the actual 'acting' part requires skill.

Argghh ... I can't un-hear that amateur-hour level shit ...

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Just sat through some of AgentRedGirl's videos and seriously wtf?! She's pulling $16K per month via Patreon and that's the best 'voice talent' she can afford?????

The whole point of 'voice acting' is to act. Talking into a microphone is easy (once you get used to how you really sound), but the actual 'acting' part requires skill.

Argghh ... I can't un-hear that amateur-hour level shit ...
Yikes

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes