fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just sat through some of AgentRedGirl's videos and seriously wtf?! She's pulling $16K per month via Patreon and that's the best 'voice talent' she can afford?????

The whole point of 'voice acting' is to act. Talking into a microphone is easy (once you get used to how you really sound), but the actual 'acting' part requires skill.

Argghh ... I can't un-hear that amateur-hour level shit ...
To each their own!

The voices are meant to be as cartoony as the character appearances, highly melodramatic yet still convey an attitude beneath the surface (e.g., boredom, anger, frustration, lust, submission). In that respect, they hit her goals and complement the visuals, IMHO.

Reactions: Real Deggy

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I see alot of discussion regarding the Devs possibility adding Voice actors or what not, I just wanna say that whatever they chose to add is their business and they have every right to experiment on their project. That being said I don't too much like voice acting, or even too many sound effects like that annoying, obnoxious laughter that some devs put in games. It simply doesn't fit and sounds childish. Just my two cents but I LOVE!!!!:love::love::love: this project so I'll probably play regardless lol.

D

Deleted member 2088186

Just to clarify: I would love to hear the girls talking (maybe the MC), but the dev has set the bar so high with their current content, the voice acting would need to be nothing short of sublime, and to get this level of quality, a huge amount of time, effort, and money would be required.

Let's let the dev concentrate on getting the main course done, before we concern ourselves with dessert.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I am sooooooo waiting for the next update!
:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there has ever been a poll or competition on this site to find the characters with the BEST nipples or not, but Macy HAS to be a contender for the number one spot. Denise actually might not be too far off from the top spot either.....

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know if there has ever been a poll or competition on this site to find the characters with the BEST nipples or not, but Macy HAS to be a contender for the number one spot. Denise actually might not be too far off from the top spot either.....
I know who would win in a booty contest between those two that's for sure. ;)

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
I just tried this game for the good reviews and comments and........it goes directly to my best 5!!!
At the beginning the characters seems to not atract you (they are not the typical hot girls physical talking) but as soon as you enter to the game....it change it a lot.
Can't wait to see next chapter!!!

Tactlessgent

Sep 24, 2019
Gotta agree with you there my good sir, and if I may add, her juicy cooch aint too bad either :love: top shelf stuff :cool:

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Do we know where the paths lock in? Will I be locked out of someone just because I didn't stop pursuing someone else in time? It would be nice to know.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes