Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
To NR,

I hope you will add a grandmother (paternal could be awesome, but maternal could be fantastic too) in the story...

By the way, I love big saggy tits, and very hairy bush ! And they didn't shave at the time of Lot ! Just saying ! :)

An option that I think about the hairy bush, is the same that we find in the VN ''Gates Motel''. It's the option to turn on or off the hairy armpits. (personally, it's on). But it could be awesome to have this kind of option with most of the games. So everyone could be pleased. I know that a lot of people here like hairy bush.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Its almost like edging, this waiting but I love it. Its a great story with magnificent models. I dare to say that I wish the H scenes were animated(more than 2 to 3 per second)but if anything it is still miles beyond any of the other games on this site. Here's hoping for the update to drop next month.
What you mean next month? I want it now. You hear me. Now.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
By the way, I love big saggy tits, and very hairy bush ! And they didn't shave at the time of Lot ! Just saying ! :)
As a fan of pubic hair, I'll get behind this. It's been a while since I've played LOML, but has the younger daughter's pussy been shown at all? If not... C'mon naughtyroad you haven't shied away from showcasing unconventional beauty in the past, why not give us bush lovers something to enjoy? ;)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
As a fan of pubic hair, I'll get behind this. It's been a while since I've played LOML, but has the younger daughter's pussy been shown at all? If not... C'mon naughtyroad you haven't shied away from showcasing unconventional beauty in the past, why not give us bush lovers something to enjoy? ;)
Yeah it's been shown, although not full-on camera-man right-up-there-between-the-thighs close-up. None of the girls are closed shaved, but they don't exactly sport a hipster beard either.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi naughtyroad , August will be your Patreon month (I need to change each month because too many artist :) )

Have you already plan the date of next update?

Love you're work

Friendly ;)

Reactions: Fayrus

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Denise asking "what kind of hairstyle is normal down there"
"Denise, my dear daughter, you are a beautiful young woman. You know, real women like your mother and your grandmother, let her hair down there grow, without shaving it. And real men like your father (me), like it very much. So baby, don't worry about other people that can comment about that. Be proud, be natural. I love you sweety."

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes