naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i dont know why some devs find it hilarious to slog through the story for months and when they finaly get to the juicy bits, throw the towel before delivering.
just hope this will not play out similar.
I'm pretty sure those devs in question weren't chuckling at your expense, but rather came to a painful conclusion after months of struggling with whatever it was that made them walk away. Maybe they were burned-out on the project, suffered writers block, found they painted themselves in the corner, overreached and now regretted ever setting out on this journey, looked back after months of work only to discover they'd barely scratched the surface and would spend the rest of the decade on just the prologue at this rate, or were simply worn down by the constant stream of low grade negativity being poured out over them.

Whatever the reason, it wasn't to have a good laugh at your expense, even if I understand fully how it might feel very sour at the receiving end (I know, I've been there too).

As to LomL, I know from my dayjob on how to deal with running projects that take years to complete so I got into this knowing what to expect. That and the fact that I'm still having more fun than a reasonable person should every day when I boot up my computer and load up one of the characters for a new adventure, means I'm not about to abandon this anytime soon.

Fishgulper

Mar 17, 2019
That and the fact that I'm still having more fun than a reasonable person should every day when I boot up my computer and load up one of the characters for a new adventure, means I'm not about to abandon this anytime soon.
Great to hear that, I'm loving this game right now and am interested into seeing where it will go. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: naughtyroad

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
Loved this game , loved the gameplay, graphic, emotion overall I loved everything about it with one exception the eldest daughter could have been better looking lol. Looking forward to the new update

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I gotta say, I was a big fan of Dating my Daughter but the writing went crap over time, but this... this is amazing. The writing feels so natural and I love how natural and real the relationship with the girls is.
I was just thinking the same thing a few minutes before I saw your post. If i had to walk away from all games but one, I'd be here for Denise and Macy.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I've already given up waiting for the Portuguese version, too bad.
(google translate)
I am waiting for the version in Mandalorian. I have a bro here that waiting for the version in Shyriiwook. In the best world, I would prefer to have a version in Hutt.

But hey, anyway, meanwhile I am satisfied with the version in English.

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
This game is one of the more faithful to reality, no spells, no potions, no blackmail, no ridiculous plot twists. This makes it a joy to play.
Glad the comments on the visuals are ebbing (at Last), personally I find the girls quite beguiling ( not so keen on Brooke, but that's just my loss).
I am eagerly anticipating the next update, they never arrive quickly enough. I do of course realize that these things take time and I'd rather wait and get good quality than just download rushed content and regret it. I did wonder if Covid would actually give the dev a little free time to crack on with the content, but who knows.
Anyway, a big thank you to Naughty Road and please keep up the great work.

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
hey folks..do not judge on the graphics(i actually kind of like them) this is FUCKING GOOD..even the little details like the font matching the personality of the character..the dev has put some thought and work into this..its well written and very polished...definitely try it before you pass judgement on a couple preview shots.
Agreed. I "hesitated" as well when I first encountered the game, but found the storyline, development, etc. to be of such high quality that the initial appearance ceased to matter. Once inside the game, you may be surprised to see just how much your attitude changes, as well as your opinion of their attractiveness. (mm, just like REAL life women!) It has become one of, perhaps the favorite game of mine. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes