naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi naughtyroad , August will be your Patreon month (I need to change each month because too many artist :) )

Have you already plan the date of next update?

Love you're work

Friendly ;)
Cheers.

There's a pinned post on patron that shows a progress bar of sorts, showing number of scenes done and remaining, although it shouldn't be seen as linear, as scenes are not equal in time they take to finish (they might take between an hour or two or they might take a week or two, for a single scene), and some assets like conversation-sprites finished for one scene will be available for follow up scenes at that location/time cutting production time there.

You'll see for yourself that sadly, there's more than a fair bit left to go, when you sign up.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The game is filled with content of the two female wards, but admittedly I'm not sure what you are implying.
I obviously meant sexual content. If it didnt have the girls on the cover in the game at all that would be an entire other concern lol.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I obviously meant sexual content. If it didnt have the girls on the cover in the game at all that would be an entire other concern lol.
They are often nude, fondle each other, masturbate alone and have foreplay together. More penetrative/oral or M/F sex involving them ... not yet.

So, there is definitely sexual content. It's the kind of sexual content you thought was "obvious" that I was questioning.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
They are often nude, fondle each other, masturbate alone and have foreplay together. More penetrative/oral or M/F sex involving them ... not yet.

So, there is definitely sexual content. It's the kind of sexual content you thought was "obvious" that I was questioning.
ok so thats a no then. Thanks for the reply and sorry if it came off as me being an ass was just trying to poke a little fun

Reactions: fried

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i dont know why some devs find it hilarious to slog through the story for months and when they finaly get to the juicy bits, throw the towel before delivering.
just hope this will not play out similar.

Reactions: fgth90

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
i dont know why some devs find it hilarious to slog through the story for months and when they finaly get to the juicy bits, throw the towel before delivering.
just hope this will not play out similar.
I'm pretty sure NaughtyRoad has this entire story already mapped out. Short of him getting struck by lightning or getting hit by a truck, this game will be finished eventually.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I hope it never finishes. There is so much to encounter! That couch needs to get alot of action!
They need to leave the couch to visit the grandmother...

After the story of "Lot" in the chapter one, chapter 2 will be the story of "Slut". You never know what a grandmother can hide...

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes