HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The game is filled with content of the two female wards, but admittedly I'm not sure what you are implying.
I obviously meant sexual content. If it didnt have the girls on the cover in the game at all that would be an entire other concern lol.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I obviously meant sexual content. If it didnt have the girls on the cover in the game at all that would be an entire other concern lol.
They are often nude, fondle each other, masturbate alone and have foreplay together. More penetrative/oral or M/F sex involving them ... not yet.

So, there is definitely sexual content. It's the kind of sexual content you thought was "obvious" that I was questioning.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
They are often nude, fondle each other, masturbate alone and have foreplay together. More penetrative/oral or M/F sex involving them ... not yet.

So, there is definitely sexual content. It's the kind of sexual content you thought was "obvious" that I was questioning.
ok so thats a no then. Thanks for the reply and sorry if it came off as me being an ass was just trying to poke a little fun

Reactions: fried

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i dont know why some devs find it hilarious to slog through the story for months and when they finaly get to the juicy bits, throw the towel before delivering.
just hope this will not play out similar.

Reactions: fgth90

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
i dont know why some devs find it hilarious to slog through the story for months and when they finaly get to the juicy bits, throw the towel before delivering.
I'm pretty sure NaughtyRoad has this entire story already mapped out. Short of him getting struck by lightning or getting hit by a truck, this game will be finished eventually.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I hope it never finishes. There is so much to encounter! That couch needs to get alot of action!
They need to leave the couch to visit the grandmother...

After the story of "Lot" in the chapter one, chapter 2 will be the story of "Slut". You never know what a grandmother can hide...

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure those devs in question weren't chuckling at your expense, but rather came to a painful conclusion after months of struggling with whatever it was that made them walk away. Maybe they were burned-out on the project, suffered writers block, found they painted themselves in the corner, overreached and now regretted ever setting out on this journey, looked back after months of work only to discover they'd barely scratched the surface and would spend the rest of the decade on just the prologue at this rate, or were simply worn down by the constant stream of low grade negativity being poured out over them.

Whatever the reason, it wasn't to have a good laugh at your expense, even if I understand fully how it might feel very sour at the receiving end (I know, I've been there too).

As to LomL, I know from my dayjob on how to deal with running projects that take years to complete so I got into this knowing what to expect. That and the fact that I'm still having more fun than a reasonable person should every day when I boot up my computer and load up one of the characters for a new adventure, means I'm not about to abandon this anytime soon.

Fishgulper

Mar 17, 2019
That and the fact that I'm still having more fun than a reasonable person should every day when I boot up my computer and load up one of the characters for a new adventure, means I'm not about to abandon this anytime soon.
Great to hear that, I'm loving this game right now and am interested into seeing where it will go. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes