MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jeez I could never be a dev. I would purposely hold off on updating just to be an ass lol 3 months is basically nothing compared to other wait times we've experienced. Naughtyroad is doing alright
I've actually thought about creating a game, having it finished, and then doling it out in chunks every two to three months. Unfortunately I am a writer and luddite so I wouldn't know how to program or render.
Then again, seeing the abuse some devs take It doesn't feel like it would be very rewarding. LOL

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I've actually thought about creating a game, having it finished, and then doling it out in chunks every two to three months. Unfortunately I am a writer and luddite so I wouldn't know how to program or render.
Then again, seeing the abuse some devs take It doesn't feel like it would be very rewarding. LOL
I'm in the same exact boat as you. I've had some pretty interesting ideas for stories and thoughts of game mechanics that would be great along with it. But absolutely 0 talent for programming and all that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm in the same exact boat as you. I've had some pretty interesting ideas for stories and thoughts of game mechanics that would be great along with it. But absolutely 0 talent for programming and all that.
Itinerant writers of pervy games unite! LOL

Yeah, if I could find some like-minded people who were programmers and renderers I'd be able to move forward with it. But I have no money just time and ideas. I think that's why I don't get all "huffy" when there are delays to updates, etc. That's a lot of work for one person to do, especially when working a day job too. Or maybe I'm just a rational human being.. ;)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Funny - I have a story 100% complete (story boards), I know how to program and just need to figure out the structure of Ren'PY. I am parsing other authors work to figure out how the code works. I am 100% shit when it comes to pictures and animation. I am color blind and just useless at aesthetics. I can code like crazy and write excellent conversations like no one else's business, just cannot make it pretty. Sigh :)

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Yeah, you got me. I've not in fact been working a day job and then spending the equivalent of a dayjob in time in the evenings and weekends working on this game. It was basically done two weeks after the last release and I've just been sitting on it to build crazy hype and rake in sweet sweet Patreon dosh.

Or you know, you could just swing by my discord, see an actual progress update courtesy of the patrons that requested it be mirrored there for all to see, and find me online nearly every weekday evening and weekends while I work on delivering a new chapter with several hours of new content instead of several minutes. We've got a fun crowd and we'd happily welcome you there.
This is one of the best games around. You don't see me complaining about waiting for it. We all have plenty of time and patience. I would rather wait a year for it to be perfect than to get it in a few weeks and it be a piece of garbage.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
3 1/2 months... Nothing takes that long.
Nothing? Well let's put that to the test shall we. I know for a fact it takes any where from 4 to 6 months to grow marijuana. 2 to 4 months to make beer. It takes about 9 months for a person to be born. That's just off the top of my head. So nothing you say? Seems to me that some things take that long and even longer.

Fell free to add more everyone.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah, you got me. I've not in fact been working a day job and then spending the equivalent of a dayjob in time in the evenings and weekends working on this game. It was basically done two weeks after the last release and I've just been sitting on it to build crazy hype and rake in sweet sweet Patreon dosh.

Or you know, you could just swing by my discord, see an actual progress update courtesy of the patrons that requested it be mirrored there for all to see, and find me online nearly every weekday evening and weekends while I work on delivering a new chapter with several hours of new content instead of several minutes. We've got a fun crowd and we'd happily welcome you there.
Don't bother even acknowledging the weirdos you use your product (and work) without paying. If they're upset about "deadlines" they should go look at "A Wife and Mother", "Red Room", "Milfy City", or any major game. Each update gets pushed back ~6 weeks MINIMUM.

You have among the best games today. Am hoping we see more of it sooner than later...also hoping the younger daug...roommate gets a bit cock crazy in the next update ;-]

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
3 1/2 months... Nothing takes that long.
So no matter what you think but even 5 or 6 months are worth the update of one of the best games, at least for me, here really dense and great story where I never have the need to skip the text, that's so much unbelievably good humor at the same time a really great interaction by denise and marcy are so incredibly well done and the content that he delivers with every update is great because a lot of devs can learn a lot from it

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
So no matter what you think but even 5 or 6 months are worth the update of one of the best games, at least for me, here really dense and great story where I never have the need to skip the text, that's so much unbelievably good humor at the same time a really great interaction by denise and marcy are so incredibly well done and the content that he delivers with every update is great because a lot of devs can learn a lot from it
I completely agree with you, by far this is one of the best games I have seen and it is certainly worth the wait, excellent quality in every way: art, character design, very coherent story, fun and entertaining.
I know of others that don't have half the quality of this one and have taken up to a year for new releases

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes