Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks, I think? :confused: But honestly dude, I don't even know how to respond to that. Have you actually ever met girls, like in real life?

View attachment 774523
View attachment 774524
View attachment 774526

In truth, I have no interest in debating this any further, and people are free to feel attracted to someone or not, I have no opinion on that.
It's just whenever someone comes by with a remark worded as strongly like that, I wonder if it's that they're just so trained on the looks of "standard" DAZ3d girls used in many of these games they really believe what they say, or if it's something else entirely.
its not a debate i was asking question after i praised your game

Never see someone liked in my life long nose and prominent ears. I was interested to know where you from, country or community.
The game still great and i even like the girls now. You took bad the comment but it was saying i changed my liking because i liked the girls now

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Dang it. I did it to myself. I hate cliffhangers, unfinished series and unfinished games. They sometimes have a way of not getting finished after you've gotten hooked. This game is one of those. I downloaded it, got hooked and now have to wait for it to be finished which I hope it does. I guess I have to wait. No other choice.

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Dang it. I did it to myself. I hate cliffhangers, unfinished series and unfinished games. They sometimes have a way of not getting finished after you've gotten hooked. This game is one of those. I downloaded it, got hooked and now have to wait for it to be finished which I hope it does. I guess I have to wait. No other choice.
I can tell you that it most certainly will. The dev is VERY invested in this game, and always active here as well as on Discord. This game will neither be abandoned nor dragged out until like forever. Updates take some time though, but that's just how Work works.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Why are people still commenting on the characters' looks, over a year after the game's first release, when there's a rule splattered in bold yellow in the frontpage that tells you not to?

View attachment 775078

I've moderated some communities, and I guess people only learn with bans. Then come the huge, sentimental, ban appeals...
However...I MUST comment on your sig. That sig is comment worthy...what an ass :D

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can someone please tell me when the next update is because it's getting harder and harder to wait between updates...... p.s. love the story and character development/choices so far!

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Thanks, I think? :confused: But honestly dude, I don't even know how to respond to that. Have you actually ever met girls, like in real life?

View attachment 774523
View attachment 774524
View attachment 774526

In truth, I have no interest in debating this any further, and people are free to feel attracted to someone or not, I have no opinion on that.
It's just whenever someone comes by with a remark worded as strongly like that, I wonder if it's that they're just so trained on the looks of "standard" DAZ3d girls used in many of these games they really believe what they say, or if it's something else entirely.
You just made the girls in this game come to life as humans, and I cannot be any happier. Denise vs Betty La Ternurita is an amazing comparison. You just made the best game on F95 even better, and you didn't even add anything to the actual game! Thank you, NaughtyRoad, for everything on here!!!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes