hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
1st post, 1st game, excellent game.
Other good ones for ya: Family Man, Dating my Daughter, A Wife and Mother, Milfy City, Summertime Saga, Long Story Short, and several others. The ones I listed are my favorites and I believe are all well regarded in the community. Enjoy !

Reactions: w_Stew

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: IAmAB will be taking over this mod please look for his update soon!

Note:
The gallery is now unlock as promised!

Install: Extra the "game" folder to your Light of my Life Ch.4 v0.5.2 folder, overwrite with prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Other good ones for ya: Family Man, Dating my Daughter, A Wife and Mother, Milfy City, Summertime Saga, Long Story Short, and several others. The ones I listed are my favorites and I believe are all well regarded in the community. Enjoy !
Thanks for the recommendations. (y) I will check them out once I finish this one.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I would say all have a fond appreciation except A wife and mother. Its far too slow, even by tease standards. I'd suggest to others to stay away from that if they want some serious raunch. Every adult game likes a tease, but you only need one for that and might as well make it LOML. All the rest should be for hardcore fuckeridge :D

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
I really like the teases in this one, they don't bother me a bit. To be quite frank with you, as silly as it sounds, I somehow dread the day things take off and I realize that the whole thing will be over soon. This game is messing with my lewd brain, it makes me want the teases to go on a bit longer.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
honestly, this game raised my standards when it comes to this type of visual novels. The art, the writing, the teases, they are all excellent and i cant wait for any updates to see where it goes, and i can only hope that it will live up to my expectations set by this game. :)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I always liked more alot of tease, buildup relationship to the final point(sex) and story way before sex scene but its very rare because you need to be a good writer and with many idea to buildup relationship, story and many tease.

Light of my life is damn good because of that and i even like the girls now because of the writing. They are ugly as fuck but its like when your young and you love so much a girl she look like more beautiful, same shit

Great work man

Btw why long nose and prominent ears??? Is that more a joke or you like thoses traits?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Those are great.
May I add a few of my favs?
Foot of the Mountains
Happy Summer
The Assistant

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Light of my life is damn good because of that and i even like the girls now because of the writing. They are ugly as fuck but its like when your young and you love so much a girl she look like more beautiful, same shit. (...) Btw why long nose and prominent ears??? Is that more a joke or you like thoses traits?
Thanks, I think? :confused: But honestly dude, I don't even know how to respond to that. Have you actually ever met girls, like in real life?

unknown vs macy vs anamaria.jpg
denise vs betty.jpg
denise vs cameltoe-girl.jpg

In truth, I have no interest in debating this any further, and people are free to feel attracted to someone or not, I have no opinion on that.
It's just whenever someone comes by with a remark worded as strongly like that, I wonder if it's that they're just so trained on the looks of "standard" DAZ3d girls used in many of these games they really believe what they say, or if it's something else entirely.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
why the game have too slow progress , i pay 2 times in patreon but nothing until now !
Well, thanks for your support, but I'm not really sure what you expected. Like I said just a dozen or so posts back, I'm working this game full time in my evenings and weekends WHILE working a dayjob full time as well.
New chapters in this game just take a lot of time to create, and this particular one even more so, and I can't just pop out a release the moment you put a coin in, like some gumball machine. On the other hand, you did receive two new wallpapers (provided you're in a $5 and up tier).

Clearly that is not how you expected this to work, so I urge you to contact me on discord or patreon and I'll make sure your money is refunded asap.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks, I think? :confused: But honestly dude, I don't even know how to respond to that. Have you actually ever met girls, like in real life?

View attachment 774523
View attachment 774524
View attachment 774526

In truth, I have no interest in debating this any further, and people are free to feel attracted to someone or not, I have no opinion on that.
It's just whenever someone comes by with a remark worded as strongly like that, I wonder if it's that they're just so trained on the looks of "standard" DAZ3d girls used in many of these games they really believe what they say, or if it's something else entirely.
The women youve created are very attractive. Disregard the posters that (falsely) think theyll marry a super model or that every women theyll date will be model-level.

By the way..."hotness" is just one trait. Sometimes hot women are great in bed too, but Ive found those near hot are even better...perhaps because theyre compensating. Dont know, dont care, but I'll pass on attention craving models for a 6-7/10 that'll make my dreams come true in bed any day.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
why the game have too slow progress , i pay 2 times in patreon but nothing until now !
Like I said just a dozen or so posts back, I'm working this game full time in my evenings and weekends WHILE working a dayjob full time as well.
This assumes that someone actually reads your posts, which isn't a certainty even if the post is on the same page.

I'm willing to bet that most reasonable people can read, understand that this is your passion project and are old enough to have had to wait for games, movies and books in the past - sometimes for decades.

Serious offer: PM me with whatever the pledge was that you refunded and I'll double it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes