Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
One thing I do have to say though, been spending the past few days reading over this thread while playing the game, and I gotta say that I really respect the creator, because when the game just came out, the comments in response to it were often some variation of "they're ugly" or some other personal attacks, I would've just rage quit and never touch game-making again if it were me, but the creator actually went through with it despite the criticism and made it work, so props to them.

Last edited:

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
One thing I do have to say though, been spending the past few days reading over this thread while playing the game, and I gotta say that I really respect the creator, because when the game just came out, the comments in response to it was often some variation of "they're ugly" or some other personal attacks, I would've just rage quit and never touch game-making again if it were me, but the creator actually went through with it despite the criticism and made it work, so props to them.
It's SO refreshing to see a game that doesn't just deliver the same unrealistic body types over and over again, but actually embraces reality.

D

Deleted member 802253

next update is probably going to be in october or mid november

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes