tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I really hope it gets released in late September or early October :D I have an exam coming up in November and I would really love to play it before that:)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Last I heard it will probably be around the second week of September (2020 of course) hopefully
Definitely not. The progress info on the Discord server is just over halfway done (updated four days ago). Of course, each scene has different effort that has to go into it, some may be faster than others, and overall we might even have 75% of the actual work done, I dunno. But within two weeks, there will be no release imho. I think rather sometime end of october - mid of november.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Also this dev is becoming lazy... it's a virus...
Jeez, what is it with bashing devs all over?

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Jeez, what is it with bashing devs all over?

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.
Thanks for your work!
People like that are best ignored (y)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes