Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Light of My Life is one of the Most deep and engrossing emotional Stories in a VN in a long time , If ever! Bring along with it A unique looking cast of Characters and you have a wonderful foundation that the Developer has been building on each release.

If you take the time to support him you will see He is active and vocal while working on the game, and His Real life responsibilities.

This Story is amazing and each Chapter will leave a lasting impression on the mind of the player, I for one Don't mind Waiting!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jeez, what is it with bashing devs all over?

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.
The irony here is that the real "virus" is not devs being "lazy" (which is complete bullshit), but the people who think that devs are being "lazy". In pretty much every thread these trolls pop up to bash and smear devs and it's getting totally out of hand. I liken these people to junkies because they're clearly suffering from withdrawals and lashing out at the devs for not giving them a regular fix that they somehow feel entitled to.

A lot of it is probably also jealousy and ignorance because a) they think people who make these games and VNs are raking in tons of money and wish they were making lots of money, and b) that producing this kind of thing is easy, but neither of these are true and most devs are struggling to make much money off of what are, for the most part, passion projects and not full-time jobs. I've had a go at DAZ myself and it's bloody difficult when you don't know how and incredibly prohibitive if you don't have the right hardware (which I don't) and which can cost thousands (which I don't have).

I'm sure it sucks to have to deal with these trolls, but I hope it won't discourage you in any way, especially from still being somewhat active here. Haters gonna hate, so just let them vent their spleen over things they know nothing about and you carry on making one of the best damn games around.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.
Please make sure youngest dau..roommate becomes cock obsessed in next chapter and wants to give head at every turn ;] ofc without oldest dau..roommate realizing it !

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Please make sure youngest dau..roommate becomes cock obsessed in next chapter and wants to give head at every turn ;] ofc without oldest dau..roommate realizing it !
It is probably already written.
The tough part is letting the computer do its thing.
We get these games for free and so many people complain how long it takes.
Really silly, in my opinion.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Oh he's an ex patron?
Well you know what, I got a new job in a few weeks and with it more income, I'll happily replace this impatient ex patron.
If you're on track with the update and YOU know it, disregard all these nasty comment, we wouldn't want you
to get angry or dissapointed or worse because of a few that want it all and want it now.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020

We appreciate your work so much, the silent majority IS 100% on your side NR and I hope you can ignore the more vocal minority with time. This is YOUR game, YOUR vision and it can only be done on YOUR timetable.

Thank you so much NR

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

I know you all want to play the new update, I also but please people please don't rush him so naugty is one of the very very few devs who deliver such a fantastic game yes it takes 3 maybe 4 months BUT the update has everything it needs incredibly dense atmosphere fantastic interaction of the characters with each other a lot of damn humor also a few sad scenes (and one of my favorite scenes i just say banana dance:love:)

so give him the time he needs he ALWAYS does a good job there are so many other games that keep the class in the beginning and the devs have taken over because they got out as much as possible as quickly and then it just went downhill please I'll give you the time and I'm 100% sure you won't be disappointed, you'll love it

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Excellent story, adorable characters, and a plot that draws one in to keep playing... Thank You Naughty Road for making this curmudgeons day. The less than "realistic" character models make it more endearing. Even The Coven are fun to deal with. As a modern hermit mostly, I don't deal with lots of people regularly, but my friends I do have will be hearing lots about this awesome game.

Dude79

Feb 23, 2020

I have to say that you are doing a great Job. I love this game how the most of the people here. Go on with your work like you did it before. Quality need some time.
But of course i am excited to play the story further.

CCPanda

Jul 2, 2017
Like some others I skipped the game at first... but wow I'm really impressed by the whole atmosphere and I'm only on day three! Great job already, the conversations feel tangible, the music is spot on. Cant wait to follow along.

edit: if chapter 2 hadn't made me a patron, 3 and 4 definitely would have

Last edited:

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
I understand your sentiment but considering the urge that is naturally close to erotism as well as the emotional investment that careful games create, I'd say it just comes with the job. The fact that this industry is also currently so close to its fanbases and communities makes you experience all perceptions first-hand.
This guy wasn't trashing what you're doing but what he believes what you're doing. Since we can only see written words, pictures and releases, it's all just really a mirror of our personal knowledge. Sometimes it is impatient, disappointing, hurtful to people.

I'd say remember what you love and follow your personal enthusiasm, otherwise it can be quite hard to face people with totally different ideas.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

I admire you for putting up with this. I wouldn't even answer to bs like that xD

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes