Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.
I wouldn't worry about the small minority there is a lot of people here who enjoy your work and appreciate everything you put into this. And IMHO you are certainly one of the better devs out there for me you are in the same bracket as Philly and DPC now before anyone jumps on that it's just my opinion but by far Naughtyroad is one of the best at creating a story.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I wouldn't worry about the small minority there is a lot of people here who enjoy your work and appreciate everything you put into this. And IMHO you are certainly one of the better devs out there for me you are in the same bracket as Philly and DPC now before anyone jumps on that it's just my opinion but by far Naughtyroad is one of the best at creating a story.
Couldn’t agree more. Ignore the toxic rabble and keep up the amazing work Naughty.

syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
Jeez, what is it with bashing devs all over?

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

Now, I've sort of had it with people standing on the sideline, calling me out for being lazy while I'm sinking every free minute I have into this thing, so you, my querulous friend, are going to go into the ignore basket.
You've been doing your best, there are a lot of us that are perfectly fine with waiting for an actual quality product. Try to not take these pricks' messages to heart. They can wait.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Like some others I skipped the game at first... but wow I'm really impressed by the whole atmosphere and I'm only on day three! Great job already, the conversations feel tangible, the music is spot on. Cant wait to follow along.

edit: if chapter 2 hadn't made me a patron, 3 and 4 definitely would have
At the end of chapter four two pirates will convince you.....xddddddd
At least they convinced me

hiephoi

Dec 20, 2018
First comment after playing a lot of games here. I love it, I love it, I love it! This game is different then all other games here, which makes it a piece of art to me. The dev can take as long as he wants to perfect it. Great stuff, looking forward to the update.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Jeez, what is it with bashing devs all over?

I'm putting just as much work in as for every other chapter, and in fact I have now just about created as many renders for this chapter as I've done for each previous chapter.

This whole 0.5 curse or whatever, is a myth. What happens, is that around this time, things need to be shaken up, or it sort of peters out, and that requires a lot of effort. I can re-use almost nothing from the previous chapters, and have to create everything from scratch. It's a hell of a job, but I think it's what the story needs, and I'm at it every day, every evening, every weekend.

Which you know, if you're the same person as ex patron ash that read me posting about it on patron and writing about it on discord.

I think it's a symptom of what's going on in the world right now, there have always been plenty of asses in the world, but think that a lot of people are becoming more impatient. I also think many are just taking out their frustrations on others. As far as comments go just take what you can use, enjoy positive, and above all ignore the negative, with fans will inevitably also come the haters and trolls. Don't feed them, we love you man, you can't please everybody, and some will always look for a reason to be upset, it's just their nature, just be glad your not one of them, they are always miserable about something. Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us next!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's a symptom of what's going on in the world right now, there have always been plenty of asses in the world, but think that a lot of people are becoming more impatient. I also think many are just taking out their frustrations on others. As far as comments go just take what you can use, enjoy positive, and above all ignore the negative, with fans will inevitably also come the haters and trolls. Don't feed them, we love you man, you can't please everybody, and some will always look for a reason to be upset, it's just their nature, just be glad your not one of them, they are always miserable about something. Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us next!
The assholes have nothing else to do besides fap, complain, and then fap again... It is a vicious cycle of fapping and complaining. People get impatient when it comes to anything sexual, I get it, doesn't mean that they shouldn't restrain themselves from being assholes to the very people creating the content they want to fap to...

Naughtyroad does a great job of providing us with great content at regular intervals. Not wanting to jinx it but in this shitty world we've lost a number of developers and seen a lot of games delayed. I hope that NR is keeping himself safely quarantined and bubble wrapped.

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
Guys, how are you? am i out of the loop, any news about this game? I'm very anxious waiting for a new update, it's an incredible game, I hope it doesn't fall by the wayside, in fact the update time is 4 to 6 months, but I'm really anxious, what's new?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
In addition to having the best written VN on this site, naughtyroad releases full chapters that feature two plus hours of content, and they've all followed a similar schedule of four to five months. He's also active in and honest with this community in a way most devs can't claim.

If you absolutely can't help but be an ass, at least endeavor to be an informed ass.
Just don't be a smelly ass :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Is this game has pregnancy content?
It does not, but there have been rumors that it may happen in the future.
Their breast size and shape are so perfect on this game, I can only imagine either of the wards with those big boobs swollen by being pregnant. That would push me over the edge. This is already one of the three best games on this entire site.
I just cant wait until there is more activity on the couch.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes