Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
It does not, but there have been rumors that it may happen in the future.
Their breast size and shape are so perfect on this game, I can only imagine either of the wards with those big boobs swollen by being pregnant. That would push me over the edge. This is already one of the three best games on this entire site.
I just cant wait until there is more activity on the couch.
Wrong. It has one very nice pregnancy event. If you missed the pregnancy content its your fault not playing the optional side story.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad
I just wanted to say that I love this game. I know that you are busy putting the next chapter together, but what about uploading one juicy picture from the coming update, to calm down all the critics and give us a glimpse of what we are waiting for?

Keep up the good work!
OK naughtyroad time for some booty teases!
LOL nice try. But even the patrons get very little in that regard and that's mostly because I'm very, very anal about spoilers. Best I can do you is a teaser of a NON-CANON(!!!) themed wallpaper I did a week or so back. Sorry guys. :(

oiren sierrabot banner.jpg

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
LOL nice try. But even the patrons get very little in that regard and that's mostly because I'm very, very anal about spoilers. Best I can do you is a teaser of a NON-CANON(!!!) themed wallpaper I did a week or so back. Sorry guys. :(

View attachment 805841
You do realize that there is NO NON-CANON(!!!)????? Once you finished this game we want all kinds of spin offs with out lovely ladies.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Wrong. It has one very nice pregnancy event. If you missed the pregnancy content its your fault not playing the optional side story.
ah, okay, the office lady. I remember her now.
I didn't spend much time in the office, those ladies aren't my cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CCPanda

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Far from best written lol. Mediocre at best. Can't wait to see another two hour repeating loop when MC faps in the toilet while his daughter is watching.

However, i like the slow burn setting with the older daughter. It's the only thing why this game is worth it. But unfortunately 80% of the content is wasted on that naive and completely cluesess child.
How rude.

Also, the one you call naive and clueless is the same one actively setting up her Dad and older sister to make up and hook up without massive guilt fucking it up, and generally propelling the One True Incest Threesome forward, with both of the others being none the wiser.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
On the chance the devs read this:
Well done.
If you ever want to, you could teach creative writing. It is so rare to have someone not only understand, but apply the principles of good writing so thoroughly.

The daughters are so well written I, actually fully intended to be a model father. And then I realized I was getting corrupted to not be. The fact that I thought the women looked ugly, until I was reminded through my interactions with them, that only ugly thoughts can make someone ugly.

I am as impressed as I'm drawn in.

Also, not having mutually exclusive character paths or stupid random endings speaks volumes of the confidence and great execution of design.

Seriously, well done.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Jeez, some of the entitled and rude attitudes piss me off on this site....and from folk who don`t pay a penny.

Anyway, assholes aside, this game is a gem. The art is beautiful....so refreshing not seeing the usual recycled assets...it`s just very original looking and as for the characters, they really do have their own unique personalities with this style...none of the usual plastic doll, perfect body, supermodel look in every game....these girls have flawed shapes and bumps that makes them even more sexy. Well done dev.

Totally hooked in by the writing and characters...yeah it`s a slow burn and the best of these types are...the sisters are so damn cute! the youngest is adorable as she tries to be the substitute mom and setup the closer bond with intimacy. The older sister is lovely too once the rage and anger starts to thaw...love the softer side of her. The character development has been great and the slower pace makes it all feel more worth it as time goes on.

Fantastic job, Naughty. Cannot wait for next update. All the best.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
no one know when the release date?
As soon as all the people gone who cant stop yelling and crying for the next update.

and i aint talking about the once who at times ask if theres a an info about a release date.
the "i dont like the game anymore its taking to long to update" cryers are mostly the once who are in first spot of download after the release

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
As soon as all the people gone who cant stop yelling and crying for the next update.

and i aint talking about the once who at times ask if theres a an info about a release date.
the "i dont like the game anymore its taking to long to update" cryers are mostly the once who are in first spot of download after the release
Don't know where I'll be in the download queue, but 2 seconds after I pree the DL button, I'll be praising and thanking NR yet again!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes