Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
light of my life
my new family
the deluca family

its always puts a smile on my face when one of them has a new release BUT where are the new releases for these game im so board i mean all the console game have bin delayed so i look to these 3 to keep me from going insane SO save me from my beardom this years bin shit help me get through it let the power of creative writing guide you ;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
light of my life
my new family
the deluca family

its always puts a smile on my face when one of them has a new release BUT where are the new releases for these game im so board i mean all the console game have bin delayed so i look to these 3 to keep me from going insane SO save me from my beardom this years bin shit help me get through it let the power of creative writing guide you ;)
These games have their own timelines and nothing to do with console game schedules, obviously.

In the case of this particular game, a quick search could show the Dev will require some months to complete this properly and have been consistenly transparent about their schedule with supporters.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
These games have their own timelines and nothing to do with console game schedules, obviously.

In the case of this particular game, a quick search could show the Dev will require some months to complete this properly and have been consistenly transparent about their schedule with supporters.
dude i agree i was taking the piss (y)

Reactions: fried

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Last edited:

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
1. Denise
2. Super pale stalker co-worker
3. __ Some gal the MC dreams about