Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
We all wish for life to return to normal. Just play a few more of these amazing games here. Drink some good cider, nog, or spiced rum or non alcoholic if in recovery like me. Smile and enjoy what blessings you do have.

However I think this is off topic so probably needs to be in that section of the site, FYI. Still just know we're all in this blood sucking mess together and feel your pain.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Progress bar (Sept 30, 2020)

progressbar chapter 5 2020-09-30.jpg

Note from Naughtyroad :

(what's it mean? Well, one image is one scene in chapter 5. No relation between the face and the actors in the scene. The doodles are particularly challenging scenes to produce. The ones on the outside are added scenes not originally planned for. It's messy, but that's a good reflection of the processes).

Last edited:

knottyrocker

Nov 18, 2018
Taking in account for days in-between progress bar images and scenes completed... We are looking at 5-7 weeks worst case. (not accounting for personal hurdles in life nor difficulty of scenes)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Taking in account for days in-between progress bar images and scenes completed... We are looking at 5-7 weeks worst case. (not accounting for personal hurdles in life nor difficulty of scenes)
better say - for ny eve, as the worst, and the best case;):p

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Shak6

Nov 18, 2018
Honestly this is the first game I've played that I actively stalk the forum chat for to see if there's a new update ever since I found out about this game. I probably check the forums and patreon and everything else a few times every few days hoping there's a new update. Do hope the update comes out soon but love everything about this story so far!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Honestly this is the first game I've played that I actively stalk the forum chat for to see if there's a new update ever since I found out about this game. I probably check the forums and patreon and everything else a few times every few days hoping there's a new update. Do hope the update comes out soon but love everything about this story so far!
Check the progress bar on discord and patreon. It'll give you a good indication of when to get stalky. :)

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Check the progress bar on discord and patreon. It'll give you a good indication of when to get stalky. :)
I can assure you naughtyroad that you got plenty of stalkers! But we are of the good kind, I too have followed you for some time now, and you haven't disappointed me one bit.
-Characters is all well written, with a well written backstory, as you follow their growth through the chapters. What they like and dislikes, and also who they prefer to be around.
-Nicely drawn as well. No generic characters what I can see.
-A nice assortment of fetishes.
-And a well written story, it doesn't just jump into sex with your... caretakers. Their relationship is building on it gradually as it have all from chapter one until now. And I for one is looking forward to see if Denise's plan to bring the girls and MC together in a more naughty way in chapter 5.

Keep up the good work, and don't rush. I for one love your work, and good work takes time!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just replayed (again!) and I can honestly say I've never wanted my MC to kiss another character as much as I want him to take Macy in his arms, completely sober, and give her a kiss so full of love and passion that it takes her breath away.

I don't know if it'll happen this update or not, but the need I have to see it happen is a testament to your storytelling, naughtyroad.

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Just replayed (again!) and I can honestly say I've never wanted my MC to kiss another character as much as I want him to take Macy in his arms, completely sober, and give her a kiss so full of love and passion that it takes her breath away.

I don't know if it'll happen this update or not, but the need I have to see it happen is a testament to your storytelling, naughtyroad.
I second that!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes