Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lol, the only time I see that douche write something is when someone quotes him.

As of now I'm on leave for the next two weeks, so I'll be spending the next 14 days, about 8-12 hrs a day every day working on loml milking my cow, while that sad twerp spends his time milking his dick and shitposting. Even so I bet I'm still having more fun at what I'm doing than he is.
Hope Betty is doing fine down there on the naughtyroad farm...be sure to bring her in this weekend, cold front coming in ;)

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Its like some regular joe blow dude wandering into a strip club and whining, "Dude, why don't all these naked chicks look like Demi Moore? They all look like the girls I see on the street outside!"

Besides the glaring obvious that every character in the game is cartoonish, its like people who gripe about the girls' looks are really saying the want to bang their sisters Barbie dolls. *Sigh* Sad really.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
edit: the younger sister being thick as fuck worked wonders for me.
Admittedly, I'm an ollllld fart, but my understanding of thick is/was along the lines of stupid bordering on mentally challenged. Obviously, that is not th meaning here, so could someone take pity on an old man and explain what it means nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah I think they were meaning they like big butts and they can not lie. At least that is how I took it. I have been exposed to the younger generations more of late so I've heard it more, otherwise I'd be lost. I grew up when thick as shit meant a person was an idiot on an epic scale.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes