indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Honestly this is the first game I've played that I actively stalk the forum chat for to see if there's a new update ever since I found out about this game. I probably check the forums and patreon and everything else a few times every few days hoping there's a new update. Do hope the update comes out soon but love everything about this story so far!
Happy Summer is also really good, I am very picky about my games on here, I think I regularly play 5 or 6 of them (Over and over again, hahaha) and that is one you should try out.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I absolutely love the whole family mum, Denise and Macy, but I have to agree Macy gets the juices flowing.
Oh absolutely. The story wouldn't work as well as it does without Denise, and that cutie deserves all the loving that is coming her way.

I also can't wait to see Macy dream of her mom. MC has done it, Denise had done it, and eventually Macy and her mom will talk and I'm not sure if I'm ready, emotionally, to handle it. Lol

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
sorry removed first part, after re-rereading it, it kinda sounded very mean, even if it wasn't suppose to do that way

Check the progress bar on discord and patreon. It'll give you a good indication of when to get stalky. :)
Pfffft, as if that would make any of us junkis to wait somewhat more patiently

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Pervert? I think its more that she is curious and hormonal, but has been too afraid to let herself find herself. Macy too is a bit afraid and has taken to hiding by being a wild seeming child. Truth is she is just as naive in ways as Denise.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
No ready made assets, just an awful lot of tweaking. Body Morphs, Natural Breast Morphs and 200 plus Head and Face Morphs, all for Genesis 8 Female, from the Daz3D store, were my starting points.
I literally tried that once and gave up after 20 hours of trying to find out on how to do anything. After watching some youtube tutorials i was more confused then before and quit.

Would you mind sharing with us how long it took you for 1 model to create till you felt comfortable with the results?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes