naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Edit: fuck it I'm not responding to these clueless dimwits anymore. Try putting a game out , then come tell me how that went for you and if you think we're just slow-walking it.

is there a downside to romancing brooke - sara - zarah - sierra coz in the walkthrough mode they are left out ?
Nope. Up until and including chapter 4, you cannot endanger or lock yourself out of content for one character by also persuing another, including the choice way at the end of chapter 4 where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok can i get a save with them coz i done my main playthrough with out them
Like LarryK said you probably wanna replay for that, because you'd be missing most of it, and all of your own choices too (which do tend to bend and twist dialogs around quite a bit and might make you go "wait, that never happened" or "I never said that" if you continue from someone elses).

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Look at the bright side, you're getting trolled, that means you've made it!
Or at least got some people upset knowing they can't do what you do!
Lol. I'm still sort of gobsmacked, guy walking into my place going "you're a lazy cunt you know that? People should stop paying you." and I'm here like, dude, I could maybe start taking my dinner behind my computer screen, but any more time I'm supposed to spend at this is coming out of my sleep time, TF you talking about? Christ, people and their opinions.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Lol. I'm still sort of gobsmacked, guy walking into my place going "you're a lazy cunt you know that? People should stop paying you." and I'm here like, dude, I could maybe start taking my dinner behind my computer screen, but any more time I'm supposed to spend at this is coming out of my sleep time, TF you talking about? Christ, people and their opinions.
Just ignore them. They try to come over as a smart ass, but somehow the first part always falls through.

Reactions: naughtyroad

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I started on 1st or 2nd chapter (can't remember) and with the 3rd just continued.
So I figured i'll finally get around to running through the whole thing again.
Enjoyed it immensely of course.
Nice to see a shining beacon of quality in the sea of facially disfigured daz clones of games here.
All the characters are well done and different from the norm which is a fantastic thing to be.

While i'm sure a lot of game creators use their game as a learning process, its nice to see a game being crafted by someone who enjoys what they are doing and cares how it ends up.
Thanks

Jul 14, 2017
naughtyroad I understand that the trolls & idiots can really be a downer at times. As humans we are hardwired to pay more attention to the negatives than the positives, it's a survival thing. I've seen a lot of devs get burnt out because of the moronic comments they receive; it is always a shame, and something I hope doesn't happen with yourself.

Obviously we'd all love it if we had a new, fully fleshed out chapter released every month without fail! Hell, I'm sure you'd love that too. The reality is things aren't that easy and it takes much longer to put a quality product together. Most people here understand that, but you will always get the ones who (instead of just moving on from the game if they feel development is too slow) decide to be assholes like the entitled brats they are.

So from myself and likely the vast majority of people that have played your game... good luck and thankyou for your work. I am eagerly awaiting the next update regardless of whether it drops tomorrow or in 5 years time because I know it will be good.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
naughtyroad

Keep your spirits up. Most commentators have no idea what it's like to do something creative (like a visual novel) and read half-baked comments. Take it as a sign that people like this content, even if some can be less than constructive. I poked my head in to see if people were talking about updates or plot theories.

Whatever secrets the next chapter holds, I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Well, then for balance listen here, to the guy who wishes he had money to properly support your work. Just remember to be confident in your work, because from the design of the gameplay to the writing, you've done everything right. Looking for updates for your game and Power Vacuum is why I check the site every day twice.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Don't worry, I am searching since yesterday who has deleted 1000$ from my bank account...

Thanks to an hidden camera at my home, I have a suspect that went on my computer :

View attachment 825985
One of the reasons I love this game so much, is the little details in the images that if you are observant can make you think. Did Denise deliberately have the strap fall off her shoulder to titillate her father? Was it an innocent accident? Am I reading too much into it?

It's these sorts of things that elevates this game above the others.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
One of the reasons I love this game so much, is the little details in the images that if you are observant can make you think. Did Denise deliberately have the strap fall off her shoulder to titillate her father? Was it an innocent accident? Am I reading too much into it?

It's these sorts of things that elevates this game above the others.
Totally agree with you. Don't worry, you are not alone.
Cannot wait to follow the new chapter. And take the time to appreciate it.

Another thing that I appreciate, is the fact that we don't see the MC face. Plus, he doesn't have a unreal dick, but a dick that everybody could identify itself with. And it's make the game a lot more realistic and immersive.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes