yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
No, not really, although that's not to say the art direction might not be different from LomL (it sorta depends on the project and what that requires), but it'll definitely never be slapping a pussy on hottest selling model in the daz3d store, dialing tits to 11 and starting rendering away in that big mansion they had on sale with some OotB poses. All of this is a longs ways off though as we have quite a bit of LomL still left to do.
(edit) I don't mind well phrased criticism though, but stuff like "lulz gobblins/<racial slur>/etc." only sort of strengthens my conviction I'm on the right path.

Very similar to my situation indeed.
Don't listen to the haters dude. Anytime a lot of minority characters are used (with features that actually represent minorities, not just a DAZ character with caucasian features that has the skin color darkened), the racists crawl out of the woodwork and demand that things conform to their standards of beauty. You do you, clearly people are here for it.

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
naughtyroad

Please don't feel pressured by this, just a (hopefully) simple question. I am sure you have a vision for this loving journey we are on, and possibly a roadmap. Is it possible to share how far the destination is?

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad

Please don't feel pressured by this, just a (hopefully) simple question. I am sure you have a vision for this loving journey we are on, and possibly a roadmap. Is it possible to share how far the destination is?
Well, for the original arc I had in mind, I'd say we're sort of transitioning from the 2nd act into the 3rd now. There's still quite a few decision to make as to how the remainder of that arc will end up being chopped in chapters, and if and where we go from there once it's done.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
I know NR is great and so and replays to many of the questions you guys ask. <--this--- (after reading it 2nd/3rd time it kinda sounding sarcastic but i asure you its not meant to be)

BUT, if you stop asking questions, then there is less spending time here and more spending time for the coming update.

so ... well .... jeaaaaa ... i'm still waiting veEeEeEeErRy patiently for it

Guinec

May 2, 2017
I'm in love with the characters' appearance, and the story sounds top notch from the way others tell it.

Unfortunately i'm also one of those smooth brains that doesn't play a game before it hits penetration in terms of content.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
im sorry if these questions are asked multiple times
1- how many chapter you are planning?
2- what is average(in months) time for chapter release?
1 - I don't have an exact number, but there's a few more still to come.
2 - it's been 3-4 months in the past, but this chapter it's gonna be more as I have to do basically everything from scratch this time round.

Reactions: x2981 and LarryK

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
1 - I don't have an exact number, but there's a few more still to come.
2 - it's been 3-4 months in the past, but this chapter it's gonna be more as I have to do basically everything from scratch this time round.
Do you think a release is possible in October sometime?

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
1st chapter down and this is already one of my new favorites. Character designs that stand out, great characterization from the jump, and pretty memorable soundtrack. I usually don't notice music in these types of games unless they are really good. And the last one I truly enjoyed was Dreams of Desire's soundtrack.

So yeah, I will be following this one very closely.

Last edited:

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Probably a bunch of new assets, clothes, hairstyle changes, maybe a new venue, etc. IDK I'm just speculating but that's what would make sense to me.
New is fine by me. Awesome future scene would be something like while one sister rides dad in reverse cowgirl the other sister jerks off dad while licking clit as well as licking dad's cock while fingering the sister's clit. Than they switch position.

Reactions: Pagliano

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
New is fine by me. Awesome future scene would be something like while one sister rides dad in reverse cowgirl the other sister jerks off dad while licking clit as well as licking dad's cock while fingering the sister's clit. Than they switch position.
yea awesome, let there first time be a medi-core gang-bang.

dude, it sure sounding fun, but wouldn't it be good to have them start there intimated relation first?

Reactions: Pagliano

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
I'm gonna start it today. For all I 've read here, seems to be one of the best games here. I'm truly anticipating it. And, by the way, what a WONDERFUL art style you did!
All right, I tried it.

Man, it took me five minutes to fall in love. Honestly.

I loved the story. It develops at a good pace. The characters are well developed and it's great how the game allows you to determine the level of, say... connection between them.

Now, for the models. Probably, it's the part that I loved most. Original, realistic, with personality. Each character is unique, and all of them are lovely, specially Macy. Oh, Macy...

And I also got a strange obsession with Zarah.

Following this game, with all my heart.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes