SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
ok im confused by the Progress bar is it meant to mean this
View attachment 871119
or am i being very stupid ?
Each portrait is a scene (the portrait does not represent the characters in that scene it is just an image) the portraits that are not in line and spawn from a different portrait are scenes not planned in the original draft of the chapter but instead added during the making, the portraits with doodles are scenes that proved difficult to make.
The ones in grayscale are not done

ManMoth

Mar 25, 2020
Fantastic game, probably the most lovable and believable characters I've seen thus far in a VN.
I have to ask a slightly twisted question and forgive me if its been asked before but will there be the eventual option of pregnancy involving one or both of the 'wards'.
I can understand though that you wouldn't want to say a definite, yes or no to the idea due to spoilers or it not 'realistically' fitting into the story but just as long as its floating in your mind I'm happy.
Related to the idea, I thought of a scenario in which Macy and the MC have sex in the same pub and bathroom as he and his wife once did at the time Macy was conceived, only this time,
Macy will be the one getting impregnated. Perverted as hell but hot as fuck imho

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
naughtyroad you've obviously put thought and love into your game and characters so I thought I'd share some heartfelt and unfiltered feedback. I've been indecisive as to whether to share this or not, to say something or nothing.

The thoughts below are really primarily intended for naughtyroad, but obviously anyone is free to read them otherwise I'd have done a private message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
naughtyroad you've obviously put thought and love into your game and characters so I thought I'd share some heartfelt and unfiltered feedback. I've been indecisive as to whether to share this or not, to say something or nothing.

The thoughts below are really primarily intended for naughtyroad, but obviously anyone is free to read them otherwise I'd have done a private message.
Welcome to the club of people enjoying this game :)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
(...)
So basically what you're saying is that in spite of presenting you with some strong personal turn-offs, you're finding enough there to keep playing. I'm taking that as a win. (y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So basically what you're saying is that in spite of presenting you with some strong personal turn-offs, you're finding enough there to keep playing. I'm taking that as a win. (y)
Pretty much.

One thing I seriously do ask you to consider changing are the single choice menus.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey naughtyroad, can't wait for the next update but i have 2 questions for you:

1- When it comes to paths we'll obviously have a harem path, but i was wondering if you'll be able to just pick one girl in the future?

2- What's the ETA on the next update?

Thank you and keep up the good work (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

1- When it comes to paths we'll obviously have a harem path, but i was wondering if you'll be able to just pick one girl in the future?

Not technically a harem since it's only the daughters (according to the tag rules) and the rest of the LI don't know about the thing with the daughters. Might have an ending for the coworkers and a separate one for the daughters.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
One thing I seriously do ask you to consider changing are the single choice menus.
There's actually a few different types. Some are single choice if, at the start of chapter 3 I think, you chose to not display any options that will lock out the Macy/Denise paths. In that case, the other choice would have been a lockout choice, and that's hidden on the players request. On some occasions, you might have some options not available because of previous choices or stats, and that could leave you with the one.

Finally, there's a few where there's a one choice option because I wanted there to be a pause, and for the player to "go" the action, whatever it is. You're not alone in that some have complained about it as well, and I've tried without it but then the rhythm of the scene just feels... off to me, if that makes sense. It's just texts and events that keep coming leaving the player too much of a bystander.
I do think that renpy is annoying in that you'll happily be space-barring away through dialog and all of a sudden, choice! Find your mouse with your other hand, track the cursor, click. Then back to the keyboard. To alleviate it, I've added numeric hotkeys to all choice options, so really your hands (neither of them :sneaky:) will never have to leave the keyboard; even rollbacks can be done with pgup.

Cheers!
Macy+Denise come as a package, there's no way to unravel that storyline where you end up with just the one. And as MrFriendly pointed out, it's not really harem up to this point, and in fact

ETA will come when I feel confident in whatever date I mention to be made. Until then, we'll have to make do with the progress bar I publish weekly on patreon, subscribestar and discord.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes