Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ok so i replayed the game i only did Macy+Denise's route there where small differences you can out right tell the office girls your not interested but you can't for Brooks the only changes for Macy+Denise from what i could tell where the scene where you and Macy go to the pup (for the record it is called the pup not the bar the bar is inside the pup and you Americans are just WRONG sorry for the rant as a brit that annoys me) when you go to the bathroom you comment on this is where you knocked up your wife and the other scene is Denise saying she wouldn't mind if you did kiss Brook but apart from them not many changes made me laugh when Macy was wearing the games logo on her top but replaying the game again just made me want to play the next chapter like a good book hey dev hurry up i want to know what happens next
( last part was a joke)
I'm not being a dick here or anything, but I strongly suggest investing in some punctuation. It makes what you're trying to say much easier to read and understand. Being completely honest with I stopped reading at the first line because it was just too much work trying to decipher what you where saying and what you meant.

Also it matters
"I helped my uncle jack off a horse" & "I helped my uncle Jack, off a horse" are very different sentences with very different meanings.

Edit:
Psst. if you're going to rant, make sure you're right, it's pub, not pup. Pub, place for drinks, Pup, baby dog. :ROFLMAO: :p

Last edited:

someone007

Jun 5, 2017
Edit:
Psst. if your going to rant, make sure you're right, it's pub, not pup. Pub, place for drinks, Pup, baby dog. :ROFLMAO: :p
*Waves arms wildly and adjusts grammar monicle* AHEM. It is you're, not your. You're is a contraction of you are. Your is something you own.
Yes, I realize the second you're is correct. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't hurt me. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Plop! and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
*Waves arms wildly and adjusts grammar monicle* AHEM. It is you're, not your. You're is a contraction of you are. Your is something you own.
Yes, I realize the second you're is correct. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't hurt me. :ROFLMAO:
:oops:

Doubly embarrassing as I'm normally the one point that out... I'm just going to go sulk in the corner till the next update.

Side note: If my spelling is ever inconsistent it's because my browser is at war with me. I speak the Queens English (more or less) but my browser thinks it's a bloody yank and always tells me I'm wrong. Fair point I'm wrong on both counts about 50% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Im hoping above problematic render is because you are having a hard time inserting something into her model ?
I see what you did there. :sneaky:

I wish it was indeed a problematic render, the problem here is renders, plural, several times over. I did a quick calc and came up with about 100 hrs on this one scene, most of it on about 100 individual Daz scenes, and excludes actual rendering because that happens while I'm at work or writing.

Reaver

May 31, 2017

I wish it was indeed a problematic render, the problem here is renders, plural, several times over. I did a quick calc and came up with about 100 hrs on this one scene, most of it on about 100 individual Daz scenes, and excludes actual rendering because that happens while I'm at work or writing.
Keep up the great work! Love the game!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

100 hrs on one scene? WTF??? I knew you put alot of work into this project and every free minute you can find but holy f..... thats insane. Don't overwork yourself please.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018

This man is a machine! Well done on what sounds like an incredible scene, I hope you realized your vision!

:coffee:(y)

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes