Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I see what you did there. :sneaky:

I wish it was indeed a problematic render, the problem here is renders, plural, several times over. I did a quick calc and came up with about 100 hrs on this one scene, most of it on about 100 individual Daz scenes, and excludes actual rendering because that happens while I'm at work or writing.
calm friend, take all the time you require, yours is one of the few games that is currently worth the wait, greetings and keep doing such a good job

D

Deleted member 1414493

Has the dev outlined how many chapters the game would have or is it like a "we'll figure it out as we go" kinda thing?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
the game just showed up on latest update on this site unless i fucked up when i was searching ?
Now i don't know what you did to get this on the "latest update" page when u did.
But know this.
Lot of us are waiting for the next update to drop like a drug addict waits for his crack.

So without blaming you or anything i hope you realize that if such a mistake (and hey mistakes can happen we are all human and no one is perfect) happens to you again and get my hopes up.........
i might show you my house........
excessively.....

Well, my thing will go into Macy's...khhm..panties, hopefully :p
Only if my thing won't get there first

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) If we buy NR enough coffee, he might finish sooner. But that's just a game theory.
Oh gods no, I'm going as fast as I can. More coffee will just make me bounce around a lot, possibly add time as I'm struggling to keep my mouse cursor under control, and we might end up with a very long dialog where Macy just goes "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" for what seems like forever as that's a bit where I finally passed out on my keyboard.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh gods no, I'm going as fast as I can. More coffee will just make me bounce around a lot, possibly add time as I'm struggling to keep my mouse cursor under control, and we might end up with a very long dialog where Macy just goes "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" for what seems like forever as that's a bit where I finally passed out on my keyboard.
That sounds suspiciously like the sound she'd make while someone was obstructing her airways, but the way the gggg's bounce it sounds like it's something relatively long and cylindrical in shape, rigid but not too hard like plastic, more fleshy if that makes sense...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I demand this idea to be in the game on a future update. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Now i don't know what you did to get this on the "latest update" page when u did.
But know this.
Lot of us are waiting for the next update to drop like a drug addict waits for his crack.

So without blaming you or anything i hope you realize that if such a mistake (and hey mistakes can happen we are all human and no one is perfect) happens to you again and get my hopes up.........
i might show you my house........
excessively.....

Only if my thing won't get there first
yea i think i fucked up when searching but dude that's a little extreme don't ya think
1604284542195.png
hurt me but leave the kids alone

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
hey what about the release date ?
Naughty Road is going to try something different. Instead of an update he's going to implement a "downdate" where he takes back the previous update from you every time someone asks about when the release date is. Eventually he takes back the entire game from you leaving you right where you started with nothing, a limp peepee and asking yourself, "What the fuck just happened?" :WaitWhat: Enjoy :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes