Xanado

May 9, 2018
Like Velma from the Scoopy Doo Gang? She's hot. Not as hot as Macy and Denise though.
Yeah she is hot. I generally find myself finding girls hot when they themselves think they are at theyr'e worst. I guess I'm perverted that way. A girl without makeup and a prime morninghead is like my fav..

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah she is hot. I generally find myself finding girls hot when they themselves think they are at theyr'e worst. I guess I'm perverted that way. A girl without makeup and a prime morninghead is like my fav..
Quite the contrary I find. Nothing perverted there. "Imperfection" makes girls interesting and unique. And that is actually the wrong word to use, but it gets my point across better.

"Perfect Beauty" ideals are a big issue today. Many girls look way better than they think.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I wouldnt say you are perverted, more you have a style. I find women are more sexy when they are not trying. I mean acting natural, no bra and a t-shirt and sweatpants. That is more sexy than a woman who spend 2 hours to fit into a little black dress and heels with 5 layers of makeup any day in my opinion. Guess I am a simple man.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
No worries, anything that might actually hurt the relationship with the lead girls will be clearly marked ("this will lock you out yada yada"). You won't miss out anything by pursuing all options offered to you up to and including this chapter that's about to drop. In fact, I'd feel pretty bad if you missed out because of that, there's quite a bit of blood, sweat and tears in the office ladies scenes.
Reading this made me think of something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Personally when a game is being developed i'll try to unlock as many scenes as i can but once its finished i'll do a dedicated "true love" route just for the narrative catharsis of sticking to one character.

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
*Sigh* Was hoping for a Christmas present, but it was not to be. Fingers crossed for a birthday present instead! (Which is April, so I'm optimistic!) Love your work, truly the best hidden gem in the adult game genre.
Then your birthday present might come early - main development is finished and the game is currently tested by NR and patreons ;)
Release before new-years is very possible =)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)Is there any lasting effect of how you treat that chick in the bathroom? I remember wondering if it would result in a long term split at all.
I thought about that, but decided not to as it didn't seem a particularly fun thing inflict on a player. Apart from a hit of a few LPs that you should be able to absorb if you don't get on their bad side too much otherwise, and maybe a little call out in later dialogue here and there, there should be no serious consequences. You do miss out performing cunilingus on Sierra if you go for all three rough options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

Legendslayer

Jun 10, 2017
Latest update bois :

Beta's out and a ton of typo's and a few real bugs are being annihilated as we speak. I got android working too I think, so that's out of the way. I expect I should be able to release the official version before the new year.

Looking forward to this one Naughty!

Tuffbee

Aug 9, 2020
It's a reward for sir/ma'am tier patrons/subscribers that want it. Not everyone does though as it's in a rough state at that point, and (like myself) many prefer to have their first play in a polished version. I am very grateful for the ones that do help out testinging and proofing.
I'm a great fan of your game. When is your completed version chapter 5 coming?

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Pfff amateur.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update is taking so long because naughtyroad explained many times now that he wants to give us a whole chapter instead of many tiny ones as he feels it works better that way. And i have to agree on that one. If i think about many other games on this forum who get updates almost weekly where you have to download 2 GB of data to see 10 new pictures (which is absolutely ridiculous) you start to appreciate the longer wait for a bigger update.
When people complain about this game I can't help but CTFU. LOML has elevated and distinguished itself as THE GAME among the top games...Milfy City, Being a DIK, DMD, AWAM, etc. At this point I rank LOML above those games and pretty much every other game. Why? NR is a great creator with a STORY and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

AWAM is comparable in terms of quality but those updates are less frequent and have less content like the "tiny updates" youre talking about. Great game, no doubt, but AWAM creator L&P made a project that is too big for ANY SINGLE creator and he refuses to accept help. Sadly, this game will fizzle and die unless as people are already starting to jump ship

Milfy City was a fun project but it was kind of the BEST of the BRAINLESS story/character development. Creator didn't know what to do with it and game is basically abandoned as a result...but ICSTOR def got paid which seemed to be his primary motive all along

DMD was INITIALLY the best game of its sub-genre but it never evolved from what it was. The game shouldve been much shorter OR expanded and has instead become overly repetitive and a "tiny update" game.

NR can take the time he needs. He does accept patrons/$$ but this project seems to be more than just a means to an end for him. He genuinely cares about the project and story. It comes out in the quality of his product and I'd rather 2 STRONG chapters each year than 4-5 mini updates...with more focus on deadlines than on quality.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When people complain about this game I can't help but CTFU. LOML has elevated and distinguished itself as THE GAME among the top games...Milfy City, Being a DIK, DMD, AWAM, etc. At this point I rank LOML above those games and pretty much every other game. Why? NR is a great creator with a STORY and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

AWAM is comparable in terms of quality but those updates are less frequent and have less content like the "tiny updates" youre talking about. Great game, no doubt, but AWAM creator L&P made a project that is too big for ANY SINGLE creator and he refuses to accept help. Sadly, this game will fizzle and die unless as people are already starting to jump ship

Milfy City was a fun project but it was kind of the BEST of the BRAINLESS story/character development. Creator didn't know what to do with it and game is basically abandoned as a result...but ICSTOR def got paid which seemed to be his primary motive all along

DMD was INITIALLY the best game of its sub-genre but it never evolved from what it was. The game shouldve been much shorter OR expanded and has instead become overly repetitive and a "tiny update" game.

NR can take the time he needs. He does accept patrons/$$ but this project seems to be more than just a means to an end for him. He genuinely cares about the project and story. It comes out in the quality of his product and I'd rather 2 STRONG chapters each year than 4-5 mini updates...with more focus on deadlines than on quality.
My rants in the AWAM thread lead to to Dr. Pinkcake hitting me up on writing advice back on Acting Lessons. That man is gifted no doubt.
Milfy City started on solid ground but something happend that always happen if you don't know where to go with your story and making stuff up as you go. You write yourself in a corner and can't escape your own screw up and toss it out the window.
DMD is already way to long and everyone can see that.

But naughtyroad doesn't need advice in that regard as he understand the 3 fundamentals of a good story already. Which makes him even more gifted.

1. Less is more. (AWAM is a prime example of how to ruin your story by years of build up which can only go downward. If the build up is longer than the payoff wtf you even trying to do with your story?)
2. Believable characters have edges. (Denise and Macy are the most fledged out in depth characters in any story of any game on this forum. You like and dislike some of their behaviour like real ppl they have edges. Some you like, some you dislike. But overall the likeable traits outweigh the negative ones.)
3. He instantly provides hooks of all sorts inside his story. (if he realizes it or not thats the AAA game in writing)

A hook is something many writers struggle with to establish because they overthink it. The dead wife and mother to macy and denise is such a hook. But instead of what many devs do "you know that happend.... anyway look at those tits right here" and wonder why their characters feel shallow and empty and ppl forget about their characters in 2 minutes after finishing the update.
naughtyroad understands that you can be subtle about an emotional hook.
He shows you how the MC and the girls struggle with the loss of a loved one in certain moments. Self doubts, Moments in which the family as a whole struggles only to embrace each others comfort stronger than before.
Not to much but exactly the right amount so you feel an emotional hook and understand their motives for certain behaviour.

Maybe naughtyroad has not realized this himself or maybe this was his intention from the start! I can't tell but do you know the 5 stages of grief? Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance,

And when you play the game you see those stages inside the story happening. Replay the game and watch if you can catch all 5 stages. The game is not only good because the story feels right and the characters have depth. From a writing point of view this is literally AAA Material.

The moment i realized that all 5 stages of grief are portrayed inside this story so far blew my mind. Because of intentionally being put there or not this is quite a feat to pull off inside a story to not make it obvious but subtle like a painting in the background for you to find if you look for it.

So while many people like the game for obvious reasons. Writers like myself can play and find such things and be amazed how easy he makes it look to put something in there for you to find and enjoy.
I also rather wait for 2 to 3 updates a year in the same quality as some rushed content by many on their games who don't even come close to half the quality being presented here.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My rants in the AWAM thread lead to to Dr. Pinkcake hitting me up on writing advice back on Acting Lessons. That man is gifted no doubt.
No idea who you are, what qualifies you to talk like you're being condescending to everyone or anything else but, DPC obviously didn't listen to you.

As for the rest regarding this...pretty accurate I'll agree.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes