Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I've been checking every couple of days since November.
Pfff amateur.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update is taking so long because naughtyroad explained many times now that he wants to give us a whole chapter instead of many tiny ones as he feels it works better that way. And i have to agree on that one. If i think about many other games on this forum who get updates almost weekly where you have to download 2 GB of data to see 10 new pictures (which is absolutely ridiculous) you start to appreciate the longer wait for a bigger update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Saw a signature with this game in it and started to wonder if the Dev died or something. Glad to see it's still coming. But what a wait, lol.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Alternating between checking updates for this game and Stone Shard.For anyone interested that's a RPG(normal game on steam)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I just finished the beta (i'm a patreon) and boy oh boy was it great.
it just left me wanting for more godamnit,here's to 5 more months of waiting for the next update.
He he, I actually skipped the last update as this game was so great and I wanted it in big chunks I'm going to have double the fun once the next version gets released, seems like it's close now. :censored: I did however shut the office women out as I didn't want to hurt Macy( I did manage to give her the candies tho). Might have to replay from the beginning if it locks me out from a lot of content.:unsure:Family comes first though ... right?

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to all, take care. ❄

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)I did however shut the office women out as I didn't want to hurt Macy(...)
No worries, anything that might actually hurt the relationship with the lead girls will be clearly marked ("this will lock you out yada yada"). You won't miss out anything by pursuing all options offered to you up to and including this chapter that's about to drop. In fact, I'd feel pretty bad if you missed out because of that, there's quite a bit of blood, sweat and tears in the office ladies scenes.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
No worries, anything that might actually hurt the relationship with the lead girls will be clearly marked ("this will lock you out yada yada"). You won't miss out anything by pursuing all options offered to you up to and including this chapter that's about to drop. In fact, I'd feel pretty bad if you missed out because of that, there's quite a bit of blood, sweat and tears in the office ladies scenes.
Don't worry I already read the fine prints about the gals I'm talking about content in a general sense here.
But since you managed to reply to my post in all this madness. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a nice break, try to enjoy the dark weeks that we all have before us, and I'll see you at release. Best wishes for you and your family. Take care.

Last edited:

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
He he, I actually skipped the last update as this game was so great and I wanted it in big chunks I'm going to have double the fun once the next version gets released, seems like it's close now. :censored: I did however shut the office women out as I didn't want to hurt Macy( I did manage to give her the candies tho). Might have to replay from the beginning if it locks me out from a lot of content.:unsure:Family comes first though ... right?

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to all, take care. ❄
Oh don't bother skipping updates if you want big chunks of content, each update IS a big chunk of content.

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Fuck, I have blue balls (dark blue balls really XD) cause im wainting a lot of time. I hope tomorrow it will be released

Merry Christmast by the way 4 u all

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Fuck, I have blue balls (dark blue balls really XD) cause im wainting a lot of time.
I know this is waaay off topic, so please excuse this. But when I had an operation on my hip three years ago, when I woke up, I had these HUGE balls - they were filled with all sorts of bodily fluids - for at least two weeks. I couldn't FATHOM how big balls can get. This was so weird. I couldn't even sit down on the toilet properly. But it didn't hurt, it was so surreal. Never seen anything like that, let alone on my own body. So I hope you can have some sort of release before new years. *HYPE*

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes