Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Historically, today should be the day, but I am kinda getting a "present under your tree on the 25th" vibe. With everybody's Xmas turned to shit this year due to restrictions on shopping & socializing (I can't even buy a xmas tree, it's "non essential", not allowed to see my fam or buy gifts for my wife & daughters), the only thing that will save this year from being a total write-off is Macy owning up to her actual feelings! We were close on the last release and we can probably guess that Denise is going to progress to being the "stroker" rather than the "watcher" this update, but we have to remember both Macy's & Denise's manta is that Big Sis has to cum first!!! :p:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Mikeisacunt

Feb 14, 2020
Wow the anticipation of the next update is really roaring through the LOML fans.
Absolutely! Been checking most days since the last update to check for progress. Sooooooo close yet waiting through the next few hours is going to be difficult :')

Last edited:

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
The downer is that if someone won't be able to deal with... this whole waiting pressure, which somehow escalates on the finishing line stretch and decides to jump out of the window on impulse, or something like that, we would never know about that from the news and whatnot.

• Wow
Reactions: naughtyroad

bizzydizzy

Sep 30, 2018
There is an update coming but it's taking a lot of time.

I've been checking every couple of days since November. This is probably my most anticipated release rn tbh. Big fan of the game and how the story's been unravelling

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes