Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
From what I see, where this plot is going, I'm concerned with patreon's ban on incest impacting the development of this game. Has the developer considered opening a subscribestar.adult site to hedge against the patreon thought police getting in the way of the plot advancing?
Game doesn't contain incest. Those are the MCs wards *cough*.
Editing the relationships by the player is not in the hand of the creator :p

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yes it's close but a quick note, the wrench, 3 check marks, android and gallery symbols still need coloring.

Also on another note, Cyberpunk turned out shit on PS4 so I'm back to impatiently waiting for LomL :HideThePain:
That's easy. Take a nice colored pencil of your choice and shade them in. Boom! Done. Colored. Update is ready. :BootyTime:

Reactions: The D0n

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Oh man its almost here finally!
who else is going to replay trough the whole game again when the new update is out?
That's quite possibly the only way that you'll remember what in the heck is going on after all this time........

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Now I wonder what you mean by "white Christmas"... like a "snow shower" perhaps?
:unsure:
Maybe your jizz is dayglo orange unlike the rest of us :p

Can't believe I missed the "dead parrot sketch" reference in my first 199 play-throughs of 0.5.2??? Good thing I'm halfway through 200! Still haven't messed with office girls even once... I keep thinking about doing a harem run-through but I always feel guilty... (fears Macy's wrath :cautious:)

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Was tempted to do a playthrough with the girls set as "mom" at the beginning, but I'm worried about story continuity

It could become very confusing if Denise is both Marcy's mom and offspring
That's what parallel universe is for! If you travel back in time in another universe paradoxes don't matter.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh man its almost here finally!
who else is going to replay trough the whole game again when the new update is out?
Replay the whole game? Pff amateur!
I have savegames for every possible outcome.
3 different game folders for..... reasons. (don't question me)
And in one of those savegames i didn't call them wards nor daughters.....but Bananas which if you try is absolutely hilarious.

But god damn yes i will replay it all over again........and again....rest awhile and then replay again.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
With all this Cyberpunk talk on this forum, i would not be surprised to see a Cyberpunk themed wallpaper from Naughty :BootyTime:
I think we already have one? Can't find it atm.
I did, sorta. The 29th of September, with the hoverbike and the monowheel. Here's the cropped bit from the announcements on discord.
1608314273908.png

And then the month before, the Sierra pleasurebot one also counts, I think. That's august 29th.
1608314355320.png

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes