greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting story, I like the approach to being able to rename everyone involved to lessen the shock to more delicate sensibilities.
The dream sequences were also handled extremely well I really like the approach.
Looking forward to the next update.
Keep up the excellent work.
That has got to be one of the most posh wordings I've seen for basically saying you can do your daughter or roommate. You'd do well as well politician. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Mikeisacunt

Feb 14, 2020
Light of my Life official release is going to be around New Years and the beta will be released around Christmas. Dates are subject to change should any bumps come up but on the other hand......

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1608069748275.png

Last edited:
Reactions: weepiece

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I want to know what I wrote last night that got erased by admin for rule 1 violation?
It was cleanup. You didn't do anything wrong other than reply to an off-topic post bashing the dev for the time he takes to put out an update. We've all been there before. We suggest that if you suspect someone is trolling or being toxic, don't respond and report it.
Let me repeat - you're not in trouble at all. Just got caught in the clean up.

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I had to start it again, because I had lost all the saves, it remains one of the most interesting Visual Novels I have played, I hope the next chapter really comes out within the year.

P.S. Maybe I'll do a new run on Monkey Island in the meantime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please All , Vote for #NaughtyRoad making Macy and Denise in 'the lewd Adventure of Monkey Island'
[x] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] What is Monkey Island?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The amount of Spin offs in my head already start with stuff like Daughters of a Barbarian instead of Conan go over to Mad Max Harem Route towards Lord of the Penis Ring and end with something like Star Wars Adventures of the Outer Rim.......

The game isn't even finished and yet i can't unsee the pictures in this thread or on discord....... They all need to happen one way or another :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Yes it's close but a quick note, the wrench, 3 check marks, android and gallery symbols still need coloring.

Also on another note, Cyberpunk turned out shit on PS4 so I'm back to impatiently waiting for LomL :HideThePain:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
From what I see, where this plot is going, I'm concerned with patreon's ban on incest impacting the development of this game. Has the developer considered opening a subscribestar.adult site to hedge against the patreon thought police getting in the way of the plot advancing?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes