Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'd be surprised if we don't get it prior to Christmas, but will definitely have it before 2nd week of January. NR probably making things are up to his level of work/quality which is fine by me
Naughty finish half of the remain scenes last week, so if he doesn't slip in the shower could be next week.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Naughty finish half of the remain scenes last week, so if he doesn't slip in the shower could be next week.
If only.... :D

[VN] - [Ren'Py] Light of my Life [Ch.4 v0.5.2] [NaughtyRoad] | F95zone

Note the icons underneath the faces in the graph. They're internal QA (me running through the game facepalming myself and fixing stuff), a round of Beta and processing the reported results, some TLC for the android version that will surely run into the 2GB limit this time that needs a creative fix that doesn't mess with image quality for the pc/mac versions, and doing the galleries. Some of that stuff can run in parallel, but they'll need to be filled up too.

Legendslayer

Jun 10, 2017

Note the icons underneath the faces in the graph. They're internal QA (me running through the game facepalming myself and fixing stuff), a round of Beta and processing the reported results, some TLC for the android version that will surely run into the 2GB limit this time that needs a creative fix that doesn't mess with image quality for the pc/mac versions, and doing the galleries. Some of that stuff can run in parallel, but they'll need to be filled up too.

I was expecting that but still, you are a

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018

I don't know many Devs that put so much polish into the release, really looking forward to the final result.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Just to say that I loved the game. It had been a long time since the end of an update hurt. I am already looking forward to the new content. I don't understand those who say that the characters are ugly, they not only seem hot to me, they are also originals.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
i was thinking, each face is a scene,right? and not nescesarily a scene for that particular character.
if that's how it is,then the next update is going to have lots of scenes.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
the clue to race is RIGHT THERE..the ice cream!!!..chunky chicas!!!!..as that is what she is..HAHAAA!!!..dance around..struts..falls over and calls 911...tea time!!
also..people of Mayan descent often have that big nose..and are latina...so..there..ok..i'm getting out of hand..someone douse me with bacon grease.
As the bacon eats warmth, the box angers unifying smorgasbord nothingness abounds. Time ascends the hamburger to Mars. Behold the great grease!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes