Legendslayer

Jun 10, 2017
I did, sorta. The 29th of September, with the hoverbike and the monowheel. Here's the cropped bit from the announcements on discord.
View attachment 946122

And then the month before, the Sierra pleasurebot one also counts, I think. That's august 29th.
View attachment 946132

Waaat... how did i miss this :D. Guess all is missing now is Macy and Denise with big dongs :
1608325895248.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Replay the whole game? Pff amateur!
I have savegames for every possible outcome.
3 different game folders for..... reasons. (don't question me)
And in one of those savegames i didn't call them wards nor daughters.....but Bananas which if you try is absolutely hilarious.

But god damn yes i will replay it all over again........and again....rest awhile and then replay again.
Thanks god! I was thinking I was the only one who has saves for the different paths and also before every choice (TBH I do it in every game I play....I know, I am a little bit freak, don't remind it to me :geek:).
Anyway, in this case I will start from the beginning again. Too much joy from this game

Call them Bananas.....why I didn't think of it....:unsure:

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Replay the whole game? Pff amateur!
I have savegames for every possible outcome.
3 different game folders for..... reasons. (don't question me)
And in one of those savegames i didn't call them wards nor daughters.....but Bananas which if you try is absolutely hilarious.

But god damn yes i will replay it all over again........and again....rest awhile and then replay again.
so are you telling me that the walktrough only walked me trough one route?

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
Oct 21, 2019
Note from NaughtyRoad: I make it a point to telegraph dangerous choices and keep you on the rails. Also, there's no mutually exclusive paths, so no need to hold off on any character out of fear of missing out with another.
I really recommend you try it without walkthrough or walkthrough mod on your first play and trust that I won't try to fuck you over with surprise lockouts/endings.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Well the walkthrough only walked you through the walkthrough it was intended to walk through, but you can walk through without a walkthrough to see where the game walks you through if you want to go through walking without knowing where you will walk through. 'Nuff said.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Well the walkthrough only walked you through the walkthrough it was intended to walk through, but you can walk through without a walkthrough to see where the game walks you through if you want to go through walking without knowing where you will walk through. 'Nuff said.
i read that with Stan Lee's voice just because of the 'Nuff said.

Reactions: LarryK

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Imagine waiting for the game with Arnold Schwarzenegger one-liners!
Now you did it. I already had some of them in my head who could work.
You know like a movie night with guessing the best quotes of Arnie. Who wins? Macy or MC? Or just some of them ingame and our 2 banana ladies response not knowing wtf the MC is even talking about. I can't be alone with thoughts like that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ofc it is up to naughtyroad what he puts into his game. But somewhere in my head there is a alternate universe where this already happend......

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes