Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, it may be a dumb move when it comes to reigning in subscriptions (no-one subs before the end of the month), but I wanted this year to end on a high note. Enjoy.
While i download let me thank you for you hard work and your creativity for all of us and help us to get something of worth out of this year that was not really good to alot of us.
Also i want to thank your wife for missing out on you while you spent time working on this game for all of us to enjoy.

Even if she won't read it. Thank her as well.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) then I thought I can't earn points with her :unsure:
Don't worry about it. Points come and go as relations know ups and down. Let go of the idea you have to get them all, there's only max 10 you can have, but many more in the game (Denise can be maxed end of chapter 2, Macy end of chapter 3 I think, but even then the points keep coming, and you don't get any extra content for having them maxed (only if you're very, very low do you start to lose some dialog options, but not lewd content).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't worry about it. Points come and go as relations know ups and down. Let go of the idea you have to get them all, there's only max 10 you can have, but many more in the game (Denise can be maxed end of chapter 2, Macy end of chapter 3 I think, but even then the points keep coming, and you don't get any extra content for having them maxed (only if you're very, very low do you start to lose some dialog options, but not lewd content).
what a nice end of the year bro :).
You deserve a happy new year, and thanks for the update :love:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Great!!!... I sincerely believed that this game had fallen on the "abandoned" list ... Luckily I was wrong!!
I'm already downloading it and will enjoy it in a bit.
Congratulations DEV!!
Happy New Year for you!!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Oh my, I just begun the new chapter and I can feel the rage towards *those scumbags... To the gallows pole!
*play the game and you'll know who they are

I can't remember being this excited by a game release like, ever!

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes