lkta

May 3, 2017
Wohoo. Still haven't worked out if i am very lucky or very unlucky in that i hadn't actually played this until v4 came out. Meant i had an enjoyable afternoon playing everything there was but then a 7 month wait for this.

Reactions: Gray21

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Light of my Life [Ch.5 v0.6.0] [NaughtyRoad] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download Win,Linux (696MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (681MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 12, 2020
I freaked out after the cold open and the Naughty Road logo appeared on the screen. I thought that was over and the credits started. I felt like the huge build up was a DRINK YOUR OVALTINE moment.

Regardless, I was once again blown away. The content this edition did not disappoint. I love getting the full chapter rather than tiny slivers or scenes. Such a fantastic and hot story that I'll be going back to multiple times over the next six months.

Bravo, dev team!

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Don't worry about it. Points come and go as relations know ups and down. Let go of the idea you have to get them all, there's only max 10 you can have, but many more in the game (Denise can be maxed end of chapter 2, Macy end of chapter 3 I think, but even then the points keep coming, and you don't get any extra content for having them maxed (only if you're very, very low do you start to lose some dialog options, but not lewd content).
Can cest tent be avoided completely. I have lil options here mostly 90% games are cest related but their is a good 10% without it or you can avoid it and this in my opinion is one that it should be avoidable not forced. So far I've been able to avoid it since chap 3, haven't played since just wondering if that's still the case.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Android version 1.77 gb. Not worth for if u are not playing first time. (...)
Really worth it if you don't want to lose all your saves (building an APK with different keys from mine or the last compressed version you played does that), or look at grainy images.

(...) Bravo, dev team!
Cheers, and sorry for the shock at the belated opening credits. I'm glad you enjoyed it. No team btw, just me.

Can cest tent be avoided completely. I have lil options here mostly 90% games are cest related but their is a good 10% without it or you can avoid it and this in my opinion is one that it should be avoidable not forced. So far I've been able to avoid it since chap 3, haven't played since just wondering if that's still the case.
Two things:
1. The Macy and Denise paths can be locked out, thereby completely avoiding any lewd interactions of any sort between them and MC. That path continues in this chapter, but you'll basically be cutting out about half of the game.
2. Light of my Life does not contain any incest. If you are seeing it, you either changed the relationships in the preferences menu yourself, or you're using a version with a mod installed, or a save game you got somewhere else. Either way, that is not how the game ships, it is completely compliant to Patreon rules and does not have inappropriate content including any incest in any form.

Try going into the preferences menu, then chose "modify relations", and edit out any references to blood relations that were added by the mod or save you are using (click image to open).
1609352904990.png

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes