Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Something was really bothering me about this update and it totally killed my immersion.

20201230_140656.jpg

Sarcasm is only worth 11 points in Scrabble. Denise's faux pas, to mistake Scrabble with that imposter Words With Friends, is a slap in the face to all Scrabble aficionados worldwide!

/s, obviously

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Something was really bothering me about this update and it totally killed my immersion.

Sarcasm is only worth 11 points in Scrabble. Denise's faux pas, to mistake Scrabble with that imposter Words With Friends, is a slap in the face to all Scrabble aficionados worldwide!

/s, obviously
Lol, right, I'm pulling the release right now, refunds all around! (still gonna fix that straight away though)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Nice, except we can never see anything as the scenes are too dark. I hope the penultimate scene will be well lit, but it really is boring seeing none of the killer art work and those potentially hot scenes.

Reactions: Fudako

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This update was hilarious, sexy and well enjoyable in all kind of ways.

I almost died of laughter in a scene in which the MC has a serious talk with Denise.
Meanwhile in the background Macy is training her kung fu skills only to be run over by a bear who licks her face and wanders off.

Hands down best game on all of F95 Zone.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you very much! 90% of my time spent here was waiting for this update! Thanks!
can I emptyquote this?

It's downloading as I'm typing this. So curious to see where it all goes. Gonna do a playthrough from the start since it's been a while. Love the artwork, Love the writing, Such a great way to end this fucking year. :love:

e; When my financial situation gets better I'll be looking at your patreon Naughtyroad.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes