Confucionist

Sep 12, 2017
JUST FOR CREATOR AN SERIOUS STORYTELLING FANS

Sorry but English its not my mother tongue so ill try to explain myself the best i can. First of all, and most important. Awesome game. Really nice chapter; funny, interesting, deep some times and of course, the usual hot moments thats keep us coming back (mate, that lake scene... less is more sometimes). But second (always the "but") just for feedback, and on a constructive way. The feel on the father, its been quite strange. I totally buy the daughters behaviour, motivations and twisted but delicious paths. Even the coworkers with al that fetish menu. So the oniric resources and traumatic backgrounds. Whatever. But that father is becoming less credible, a puppet even. I mean, is supossed to be the protagonist, and is a blurry character. Its quite passive, its like not taking responsability, and i can understand it in the laboral situation but not in home. At least for me im losing contact with him. The better stories are these were you can relate, and even in the arousal part he is becoming a secondary. This can be right, maybe is this way you want to develope it, making more a groupal travel. Its your choice, but be careful, maybe when less expected he will develope a face and fall into the third person and we all want to watch the spin off centered on the daughters travel of self discovery and forget about the not so "choice maker". The italic part its just for laughs, but be aware. Still and amazing new chapter, thanks for whats already a "classic", and for me a real Top3 of all times. Continue this hard work, we are all supporting you, even when we lose our nails waiting. But, you know, abstinence is hard when the shit is damn good. Best.

Reactions: FFTW and DIXEREX

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game is so good, thanks dev! Not the usual son with mother and two sisters starts a harem because the dad went missing for some reason.
Don't blame the genre (unless it's Futa), blame those opportunist shitty dev who exploit the popularity M/S & B/S genre. There's also many shitty F/D & S/S genre, which abandoned due to poor attraction.

Reactions: DIXEREX

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
But that father is becoming less credible, a puppet even. I mean, is supossed to be the protagonist, and is a blurry character. Its quite passive, its like not taking responsability, and i can understand it in the laboral situation but not in home. At least for me im losing contact with him.
Disagree. The F is obviously conflicted by the pull of two opposing forces: Growing attraction to his beautiful Ds and being unable to help himself responding to their increasing advances as well as terribly missing their M, who he sees in them. Opposing force: the need to protect them, to be as good a caretaker as he can, his fear that in any way taking advantage of the situation would push them away. These girls are all he has. How could he just caually throw that away by falling prey to his needs/lust? I think it is perfectly balanced - the desire and the fear - the rewards and the consequences of falling for the temptation. It's masterfully done. If you feel like you can't relate to the MC anymore it's because you can't understand his struggle and because you expect fantasy whereas Naughty is creating something akin to heightend reality.

alarm767

Jan 18, 2018
Don't blame the genre (unless it's Futa), blame those opportunist shitty dev who exploit the popularity M/S & B/S genre. There's also many shitty F/D & S/S genre, which abandoned due to poor attraction.
I don't blame anyone or anything (sorry for my english), I'm just tired of all harem games and I wanted to give the dev a cheer for doing something different, whats wrong with that?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
they dont look like latinas to me, more like indians? for the noses mostly
also art style is pretty unique, body shapes and curves looks so natural
Their features remind me of people whose ancestors come from MesoAmerica.

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Disagree. The F is obviously conflicted by the pull of two opposing forces: Growing attraction to his beautiful Ds and being unable to help himself responding to their increasing advances as well as terribly missing their M, who he sees in them. Opposing force: the need to protect them, to be as good a caretaker as he can, his fear that in any way taking advantage of the situation would push them away. These girls are all he has. How could he just caually throw that away by falling prey to his needs/lust? I think it is perfectly balanced - the desire and the fear - the rewards and the consequences of falling for the temptation. It's masterfully done. If you feel like you can't relate to the MC anymore it's because you can't understand his struggle and because you expect fantasy whereas Naughty is creating something akin to heightend reality.
I understand that realism is a core factor in the story, but 2 girls related to each other who are going at it with each other with no sign of regret or remorse while thirsty for the MC but not taking any leap for that to happen and then playing innocent with the feelings of the MC comes off as nonsense and wasted effort, the MC could lead in this effort but it takes the NPC's to move forward as well and that's were it falls on it's face, because there's no sign of progression in the story or any real feeling of relationship growth.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Excellent analysis - LoML is a story of how this family deals with loss and forbidden desire, and Naughty is doing a superb job of immersing us into their healing. F is struggling with many competing emotions and overt seduction of the girls isn't in his makeup.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
I understand that realism is a core factor in the story, but 2 girls related to each other who are going at it with each other with no sign of regret or remorse while thirsty for the MC but not taking any leap for that to happen and then playing innocent with the feelings of the MC comes off as nonsense and wasted effort, the MC could lead in this effort but it takes the NPC's to move forward as well and that's were it falls on it's face, because there's no sign of progression in the story or any real feeling of relationship growth.
You seem to think you would write a much better story, so why don't you just go do that and spare us...

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The girls are only related to each other if you want them to be at the beginning. Otherwise they are just two different girls who were adopted by the MC. If you can't see any progression for the two in the story so far then you're one of the few. The rest of us see plenty of progression from the two wards, especially considering the huge weight Macy has gotten of her conscious and Denise allowing Sir to progressively go from applying ointment for her rash while covered in a towel to giving her half-nude massages while she insists he masturbate for his health. Get with it.

Reactions: LexArma

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)but 2 girls related to each other who are going at it with each other with no sign of regret or remorse while thirsty for the MC but not taking any leap for that to happen and then playing innocent with the feelings of the MC comes off as nonsense and wasted effort(...)
While I hate to be that writer that has to explain his story for the benefit of the reader, I'm gonna take a leap here and assume you skipped quite a bit on that part, given your earlier comments.

Your reasoning is flawed as the girls aren't related with each other or the MC at all unless you modify the game, but in hopping through the stale dialog (and who can blame you, really), you missed that there's in fact motivation there that's not hung up on non-existent kinship.

Just a thought, but have you considered providing feedback on a story you didn't actually pay attention to is not a very useful experience for either side of this conversation?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
in the words of Heath Ledgers Joker "if your good at something never do it for free"
In the words of myself who writes for a living for over 20 years now. "I call BS"

Let me help you and provide you the standards for critique of a written story. So you stop stating your personal opinion how the game should work and how the story should go according to no one but yourself over and over again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DIXEREX

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
While I hate to be that writer that has to explain his story for the benefit of the reader, I'm gonna take a leap here and assume you skipped quite a bit on that part, given your earlier comments.

Your reasoning is flawed as the girls aren't related with each other or the MC at all unless you modify the game, but in hopping through the stale dialog (and who can blame you, really), you missed that there's in fact motivation there that's not hung up on non-existent kinship.

Just a thought, but have you considered providing feedback on a story you didn't actually pay attention to is not a very useful experience for either side of this conversation?
Point takin, but if that's the case then why drag on a dead NPC as a focused factor for the MC, if your stringing him along with 2 NPC's that play themselves off as innocent kids? It just defeats any purpose for any relationship growth or any real impacts in the story, its like walking a mile to find out that your right back at were you started. The story come's off as pointlessly dragging on with no clear cut point progression?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And yet here you are criticizing this game for free.....which by your own words would indicate you're not very good at it :HideThePain:
He doesn't criticize anything. He tries to argue that the story serves no purpose (cause he doesn't understand it or keeps skipping it) and is frustrated he can't fingerblast someone already.

Point takin, but if that's the case then why drag on a dead NPC as a focused factor for the MC, if your stringing him along with 2 NPC's that play themselves off as innocent kids? It just defeats any purpose for any relationship growth or any real impacts in the story, its like walking a mile to find out that your right back at were you started. The story come's off as pointlessly dragging on with no clear cut point progression?
This makes literally 0 sense. But nice try.

Reactions: yoyomistro

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
In the words of myself who writes for a living for over 20 years now. "I call BS"

Let me help you and provide you the standards for critique of a written story. So you stop stating your personal opinion how the game should work and how the story should go according to no one but yourself over and over again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
hey who said I'm a writer? Mr. 20 Years, w/e you guy's wanna believe is up to you but hey if I'm wrong I will take that with a grain salt I have no ego to bruise, but that doesn't mean my opinion can't be any more valid as anyone else's so there, there

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes