Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
hey who said I'm a writer? Mr. 20 Years, w/e you guy's wanna believe is up to you but hey if I'm wrong I will take that with a grain salt I have no ego to bruise, but that doesn't mean my opinion can't be any more valid as anyone else's so there, there
You implied it with this after someone told you that you made it appear that you would write a way better story.
in the words of Heath Ledgers Joker "if your good at something never do it for free"
Free or not if you would know anything to improve this story you would have already done so.
If i would bruise my ego i would post the list of my books. So try again. I simply call you out on your BS.

So far you didn't criticize anything of this game. However you keep repeating your opinion over and over again as some thing the dev has to follow in order to make a good story. If my opinion is that the night is better and yours is the day is better we are both right. Thats however not critique of any sort.

No one is questioning your opinion. We are annoyed of you repeating it over and over again like you expect something happening when you do aside from getting everyone mad sooner or later. Including the mods.

Since you claim to be so good you will now tell us how this story can be improved. We are all eager to read.

Some sort of walkthrough?, I Literally don't get any scene that other people describe.
What scene you mean?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
hey who said I'm a writer? Mr. 20 Years, w/e you guy's wanna believe is up to you but hey if I'm wrong I will take that with a grain salt I have no ego to bruise, but that doesn't mean my opinion can't be any more valid as anyone else's so there, there
If your opinion is wrong then it is invalid.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
You implied it with this after someone told you that you made it appear that you would write a way better story.

Free or not if you would know anything to improve this story you would have already done so.
If i would bruise my ego i would post the list of my books. So try again. I simply call you out on your BS.

So far you didn't criticize anything of this game. However you keep repeating your opinion over and over again as some thing the dev has to follow in order to make a good story. If my opinion is that the night is better and yours is the day is better we are both right. Thats however not critique of any sort.

No one is questioning your opinion. We are annoyed of you repeating it over and over again like you expect something happening when you do aside from getting everyone mad sooner or later. Including the mods.

Since you claim to be so good you will now tell us how this story can be improved. We are all eager to read.

What scene you mean?
Well first the MC needs to move on from his dead wife for starters, second I would like to see the MC not make everything into a teachable moment and use some corruption methods, third I would at least like for the NPC's growth in there love for the MC to show, cuz I have there love at 10 and it doesn't seem to matter at all?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
These newbies who complain always complain about the same things
Not able to have sex with daughters
takes to long between each update
Daughters are to ugly
And thats my problem with them complaining Its always the same complains you see here

Nov 4, 2018
This game isn't so much about sexual content,
But the story and the emotional rollercoaster it contains.

People who don't play for story will likely feel jelousy,
At the fact the MC doesn't get any while the Wards have fun,
Those people should avoid this game like they would if it had the NSC tag,
Instead of lingering here complaining about it.

Their experience left a bad stench that's stuck in their nose,
So they linger here hoping to change it,
Till they realize they can't and eventually get over it n' move on.

Even when the MC finally starts getting some,
Those story skippers will still hate it,
Lest they request saves to skip to that point.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you for walking right into my trap that proves you read nothing of the dialouge in the game and have literally no clue what you are even talking about. Awesome job
Well first the MC needs to move on from his dead wife for starters,
That is literally what is happening inside the story.

second I would like to see the MC not make everything into a teachable moment and use some corruption methods,
So you want the Dev to rewrite the entire story because you don't like it the way it is? You must be fun at movie nights.

third I would at least like for the NPC's growth in there love for the MC to show,
cuz I have there love at 10 and it doesn't seem to matter at all?
Ah yes let me guess. 10 Love points means she should instantly suck the MC off and let him piledriver her into pregnancy right?
You see the problem with this is those are love points not lust points.
Before i educate you on what love even is i suggest you read up on the difference between love and lust.

Because you see. It does show inside the story. But since you did not read any of the dialouge you do not see it, nor understand it. Nor does it make any sense talking any further with you cause not only have you not shown any substantial to say for 3 pages now. You also just proven to not have read a single word inside the entire story of this game......

Welcome to my ignore list......

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you for walking right into my trap that proves you read nothing of the dialouge in the game and have literally no clue what you are even talking about. Awesome job

That is literally what is happening inside the story.

So you want the Dev to rewrite the entire story because you don't like it the way it is? You must be fun at movie nights.

Ah yes let me guess. 10 Love points means she should instantly suck the MC off and let him piledriver her into pregnancy right?
You see the problem with this is those are love points not lust points.
Before i educate you on what love even is i suggest you read up on the difference between love and lust.

Because you see. It does show inside the story. But since you did not read any of the dialouge you do not see it, nor understand it. Nor does it make any sense talking any further with you cause not only have you not shown any substantial to say for 3 pages now. You also just proven to not have read a single word inside the entire story of this game......

Welcome to my ignore list......
Petty

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The sooner schools re-open the better....
Given how well the story has sunk in for some of these folks I don't think formal education is helping them much... But I guess it might take them off our hands...

In the words of myself who writes for a living for over 20 years now. "I call BS"

Let me help you and provide you the standards for critique of a written story. So you stop stating your personal opinion how the game should work and how the story should go according to no one but yourself over and over again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
You can approach it from that PoV as writing dramatic characters/for believability in the vein of screenwriting or modern non-canonical fiction, you can approach it from a rhetorical analytical perspective in the vein of archetypical western canonical styles, either way this is extremely well written. I'm not gonna waste time arguing with people for whom those mean nothing.

Trust me, I'm here for your typical harem/corruption/build points then bang stuff, I'm no highbrow consumer, but I'm also not obtuse and know when someone is creating something else entirely. There's another game with a similar level of slow-burn on here called Research into Affection, but it's so repetitive and poorly written that I haven't been able to finish it to write what I assume will be an excoriating review. This is not that, and I'm not going to engage much directly with people who can't tell the difference.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
These newbies who complain always complain about the same things
Not able to have sex with daughters
takes to long between each update
Daughters are to ugly
And thats my problem with them complaining Its always the same complains you see here
You forgot:
I get a vicarious thrill by trying to undermine other people's enjoyment of a thing.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You forgot:
I get a vicarious thrill by trying to undermine other people's enjoyment of a thing.
Personally I think it is more of a personal need for some form of validation of trying to get some rando on the Internet to believe in their opinion. The thrill of getting someone to react to something online they said is just too great since they don't get that in real life many times.

The funny thing I see in the last several pages is many people are trying to debate opinions like they are facts (I am not naming names). Remember the difference. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and everyone else's stinks. Facts cannot be disputed, as they are true or they are not in fact a fact.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Si lees los dialogos del juego
te daras cuenta que son turkish

If you read the dialogue of the game you will realize that they are turkish
I haven't gotten very far, that was my impression bolstered by the reference to "Chicas."

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Personally I think it is more of a personal need for some form of validation of trying to get some rando on the Internet to believe in their opinion. The thrill of getting someone to react to something online they said is just too great since they don't get that in real life many times.

The funny thing I see in the last several pages is many people are trying to debate opinions like they are facts (I am not naming names). Remember the difference. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and everyone else's stinks. Facts cannot be disputed, as they are true or they are not in fact a fact.
I can't read that without hearing Randy Rainbow.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes