naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
No sure if anyone else, but words "ward", "sir", "ma'am", "buddy" dictated to dev by Patreon policies cringe me and even cause some hesitation by going over text few times to catch the meaning.

So here is a way if you want to customize those to get better experience out of this no doubts piece of art - game.

(...)
It's a solid write-up. But I'm sort of puzzled why you'd wanna do it in that way, since the game already provides you with an interface to do just that if you so desire, through the preferences menu (and explained when starting a new game).

Also, the choices you present are... unexpected. But since I comply fully with Patreon guidelines I have no opinion on that and will leave that to others to comment on. :censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FFTW and gubp

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
The game is great. It's actually in my top 5 games so far. Great effort by the developer,love the characters,love the story. For the latest version now,is there a chance to get just the update file download,in order not to download the full game again? Thank you

gubl

May 31, 2018
It's a solid write-up. But I'm sort of puzzled why you'd wanna do it in that way, since the game already provides you with an interface to do just that if you so desire, through the preferences menu (and explained when starting a new game).

Also, the choices you present are... unexpected. But since I comply fully with Patreon guidelines I have no opinion on that and will leave that to others to comment on. :censored:
Ah.., please rely this to my ignorance then, i have not checked that. so deleting original comment, as there are better option per design.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The game is great. It's actually in my top 5 games so far. Great effort by the developer,love the characters,love the story. For the latest version now,is there a chance to get just the update file download,in order not to download the full game again? Thank you
Cheers and thank you. Sadly it's hard to generate just an update with changed files, but in this case, the changes between v0.6.0 (chapter 5 first release) and this latest version are minimal (see changelog in OP), and if you've already played chapter 5 I don't think there's an urgent reason to get this version.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
top 5 ? This game is in my top 2 :ROFLMAO: Actually its nr 1 with Daughting my daughter on 2 ;)

• Red Heart

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
Naughtyroad, dude this update just put your game alongside BaDik and AL. The bear scene had me giggling like an idiot. And the nighttime poker scene...whew good lord man. Absolutely killer. Thank you for all the work you put into this. I'm already bracing myself for the inevitable feels chapter 6 appears to be heading towards.
...there's a nighttime poker scene?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Wow so having an opinion on a game I like on its stale writing is wrong? so I should just shut up on its faults and be a good lil norme, go get bent my friend
Having an opinion on a game isn't what's wrong, it's what that actual opinion is

Here's the thing I don't understand the point of the story, what is the point of the MC stay single if those 2 girls are giving each other more action then him? it seems pointless to me? I'm willing to hear anyone else's options on this story cuz its 5 ch in and the 2 girls in his house are playing way to hard to get even though they want his D?
You can't understand it because you haven't picked the right dialogue options to get the blowjob from the elder. If you played your Ch 5 right, MC should literally be eating out of their hands, they should be doting on him like... well, like a very stereotypical a family of Jews I guess. Well, one that saw the story of Lot and his daughters and doesn't have any objections to such a story. It's a slow burn, but that doesn't mean there is no point.

Whether that means you should shut up on its own faults? Probably not, but it's worth considering you may in your newbishness of not being aware how these sorts of games work, not accurately be criticizing the game's faults.

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Having an opinion on a game isn't what's wrong, it's what that actual opinion is

You can't understand it because you haven't picked the right dialogue options to get the blowjob from the elder. If you played your Ch 5 right, MC should literally be eating out of their hands, they should be doting on him like... well, like a very stereotypical a family of Jews I guess. Well, one that saw the story of Lot and his daughters and doesn't have any objections to such a story. It's a slow burn, but that doesn't mean there is no point.

Whether that means you should shut up on its own faults? Probably not, but it's worth considering you may in your newbishness of not being aware how these sorts of games work, not accurately be criticizing the game's faults.
This isn't my first rodeo playing these games, I've played Being A Dix, Dark Neighborhood, A Mothers Love, Date My Daughter, The Tyrant, Milfy City, Last Call, Halfway House, so on and so on....so me judging this game isn't out of hate or spot light on this chat, my criticism is out of love for his/her work so it doesn't become a faded memory like other game's that I've grown to love over the years. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: polycentric

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
A real gem this one, a true work of art. Fap material but with depth. Who would have thought it could exist?
Bravo!
Two thumbs up. (y)(y)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Amen, it feels like the Dev is milking this story out because I think he or her has no other ideas in any other future projects after this game, and that saddens me cuz I like the art, but stop recycling the same scenes over and over again, it just screams lazy and boring.
(...)stale writing(...)
(...) my criticism is out of love for his/her work so it doesn't become a faded memory like other game's that I've grown to love over the years. :cry:
Right, so I've got the following written down:
  • No milking.
  • Get some actual ideas.
  • Stop being lazy and boring.
  • Dialog isn't worth reading, cut to the fucking already.
Cheers, the way you presented your feedback really spoke to me and made me want to put those items on top of my todo list.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
I’d also like to add it was a bold move to draw women with such facial characteristics, and I’m referring to their noses, when everyone’s expecting the perfect girl.
Well, it paid off.
You made them unique. I must confess I wasn’t exactly thrilled at first. But now... Their gaze, I simply can’t get it out of my mind. OK, their tits too. :LOL:

Reactions: steelsmiter

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
they dont look like latinas to me, more like indians? for the noses mostly
also art style is pretty unique, body shapes and curves looks so natural

Last edited:
Reactions: dublux

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Right, so I've got the following written down:
  • No milking.
  • Get some actual ideas.
  • Stop being lazy and boring.
  • Dialog isn't worth reading, cut to the fucking already.
Cheers, the way you presented your feedback really spoke to me and made me want to put those items on top of my todo list.
The dialog isn't the problem, its the fact that it drags on were the scenes feel empty and pointless, if you want to build up to something worth a damn, then present these moments between each of the girls in a separate fashion were the MC doesn't feel like a third wheel, take each of them on a romantic separate date or put them in random path of lust filled moments with the MC, if the story just drags on with the girls argue like a old married couple that goes on and on in every CH and only asking the MC his option on every damn thing, then he might as well be there therapist then a love interest, just some food for thought.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes