Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If he dropped the side characters their would be basically zero sex content in a game that already has almost none. They serve the purpose of giving sex scenes in the story where its not possible for the main girls.
Not just sex but freaky deaky one. A pregnant lady, A women with daddy issues and one with a mother complex. You could say they are the "other family" or the "crazy part of the family"

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Not just sex but freaky deaky one. A pregnant lady, A women with daddy issues and one with a mother complex. You could say they are the "other family" or the "crazy part of the family"
Ahhhh ,,, so that's where i kinda went wrong :) ... i never mess around with crazy,, and them 3 are nuts ;). They are the kind that show up at your house at 3 am or camp out on your lawn just so they can say good morning to you :).

The story and interactions are good enough even if you do pass them up though. i'm still here :)
Although i might do another play through just to see where it goes.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ahhhh ,,, so that's where i kinda went wrong :) ... i never mess around with crazy,, and them 3 are nuts ;). They are the kind that show up at your house at 3 am or camp out on your lawn just so they can say good morning to you :).

The story and interactions are good enough even if you do pass them up though. i'm still here :)
Although i might do another play through just to see where it goes.
As a wise man once said "Never put your dick in crazy"

But if you are the crazy one you can put your dick wherever you want :ROFLMAO:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Truely Excellent Game. This is actually my first real adult story game and I loved it. I picked it mostly because the girls were actually attractive (especially the eldest daughter).

Originally only planned to play a few minutes but I got hooked by the story. Finished all 5 Chapters in 3 days (by giving up sleep). It was addictive.

Things progress very slowly, which was annoying at first, but ended up being worth it.

Only real complaint is all the evening scenes in chapter 5 that are hard to see. I wish I could improve the lighting.

Still a great game, and well written. Can't wait to see what happens next in Chapter 6. :)

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
thursday 1st week macy asks denise what mischief shes gotten up to and calls the minor stuff pathetic the guy says nothing, i wouldve said "hey, she doesnt have to try to take over the world every night", pinky and the brain from way back, or any other hilarious come back from the 1990s, missed opportunity right there :p ill get the broom... ya u got it, oh im sorry XD lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes