Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Man, I just took a look at this game. I'm not gonna lie, the models are kind of ugly... if you only look at it from a superficial point of view.

The writting makes them fucking hot. This is an instance of incredibly talented people grabbing something and improving it entirely based on subtext rather than visuals in a genre that is mostly visuals. It's impressive. I can't stop praising the makers of this game. It's really good!
I really hate it when people use word ugly.. Beauty is subjective. I actually like models a lot and even without incredible text they would make me all hot and bothered. Should better call them weird or unorthodox or unique, but please stop calling these cuties ugly. Thank you! :)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I really hate it when people use word ugly.. Beauty is subjective. I actually like models a lot and even without incredible text they would make me all hot and bothered. Should better call them weird or unorthodox or unique, but please stop calling these cuties ugly. Thank you!
They are not ugly, far from it! They seem to have a strongly Latin or Mediterranean type, like Spanish or Italian, perhaps even Greek. And that makes them beautiful. It changes us from blonde bimbos with tits like watermelon and an ass that could occupy two chairs! And the story, for once, does not break our balls with 18-year-old idiots in college who carry around a horse's cock and who put on everything that wears a skirt 10 km around. Hey, Scots, beware, don't drop the soap !!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
They are not ugly, far from it! They seem to have a strongly Latin or Mediterranean type, like Spanish or Italian, perhaps even Greek. And that makes them beautiful. It changes us from blonde bimbos with tits like watermelon and an ass that could occupy two chairs! And the story, for once, does not break our balls with 18-year-old idiots in college who carry around a horse's cock and who put on everything that wears a skirt 10 km around. Hey, Scots, beware, don't drop the soap !!
Before covid i saw such women once a week at the hungarian border. Basically if you visit the balkans you find such women alot. And they all are real beauty queens in their own regard. So whenever someone in this thread (mostly newbies) tells us those 2 angels look strange (i wont say the other word as that is BLASPHEMY!!!) it either comes from never sawing real women in their life or they live in such a small town that all they know is one blond Karen after another.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ezgif-1-d75c40f01f5b.gif

Man, I just took a look at this game. I'm not gonna lie, the models are kind of ugly... if you only look at it from a superficial point of view.

The writting makes them fucking hot. This is an instance of incredibly talented people grabbing something and improving it entirely based on subtext rather than visuals in a genre that is mostly visuals. It's impressive. I can't stop praising the makers of this game. It's really good!
They're unconventional, I'll grant you that, but they grow on you. I did think that Macy was quite attractive from the beginning but wasn't all that interested in anyone else, but now I like all of them; Denise, Brooke, and the S3. I think it's both a credit to how well-written the characters are but also the eroticism and tension that gets built up as well. Denise in particular is growing more and more confident and this confidence is proving to be very sexy, like when she casually tosses the MC his shirt and has no worries about showing off her tits to him.

This is game is one of the best out there and it is criminally underappreciated.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me is not really a problem at all i mean i really like the ladies in the game (including the 3 milfs at the office) they have some things you like about them and some things you dont, Denise is by far the prettiest character of the game, i mean who woulnt like a girlfriend so pure and innocent, but also build to last like a Dodge Ram xD xD xD the bae is thicc in all the right places and the redhead coworker is sexy too btw, damn even the preggo milf has something i like about her xD xD xD + the writting makes them so real that is amazing...

The only thing that sinks my boat of all the game (the only thing i dont like cuz the game is a 9.9/10 for me) is Macy's unmatching tits... sorry i need to say that...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I laugh at the hypocrisy of getting mad at giving their opinion that the girls are strange or ugly by giving their own opinion that they aren't.
I don't find the girls very attractive, either. But the story is wonderful. And the hand/blowjob near the end was probably THE best scene I've ever run across in an f95 game. Doesn't have to be pretty to be hot :p

Please keep up the excellent work, NR. This is one of the few series I enjoy making sure to read every line of. Aside from the trio. I find them creepy and a bit too desperate for me.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I laugh at the hypocrisy of getting mad at giving their opinion that the girls are strange or ugly by giving their own opinion that they aren't.
I don't find the girls very attractive, either. But the story is wonderful. And the hand/blowjob near the end was probably THE best scene I've ever run across in an f95 game. Doesn't have to be pretty to be hot :p

Please keep up the excellent work, NR. This is one of the few series I enjoy making sure to read every line of. Aside from the trio. I find them creepy and a bit too desperate for me.
There is no hypocrisy as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is subjective. There is no opinion involved. If i find someone attractive and you don't we both are right and wrong at the same time.

However if you mean the opinion of the mods thats not even up for debate. They are very strict about that. You don't like it you get lost. Or Thors hammer will strike you down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I also found the trio creepy at first. But they grow on you. I don't know how or when exactly but they really do......

Rintal

May 6, 2017
There is no hypocrisy as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is subjective. There is no opinion involved. If i find someone attractive and you don't we both are right and wrong at the same time.

However if you mean the opinion of the mods thats not even up for debate. They are very strict about that. You don't like it you get lost. Or Thors hammer will strike you down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I also found the trio creepy at first. But they grow on you. I don't know how or when exactly but they really do......
Let's put it this way: We've come to terms with the odd taste of the dev for the sake of a good story. There is nothing more to say.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Right, exactly. When I was just seeing the first image on the game page I was a bit sceptical but I think from the first minute of playing the game I've found them beautiful. They're sort of the most "real" people/women in any of these games. So in love with both of them that I don't really understand how anyone could play the game and not find them beautiful. But. as the romans used to say: De gustibus non est disputandum.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey there naughtyroad I hope all is well. I was wondering if the cast is complete for the whole game or will there be any other character that we will meet along the way?
I've been wondering that too... At this point the MC has been with or had the opportunity to be with all other female characters that are in the game. Does that mean we are getting close to the final act? Or will there be a detour prior to the main event?

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Guys wanna know how to update the game way faster?

It is an old magic spell passed on for generations over thousands of years now. Many wars fought over this spell with millions of deaths all over the world and over the centuries. Entire civilizations lost over it but it also improved the life of millions over the centurues.

They call it "Money" and when you toss enough towards someone they can afford more people to work for "stuff" to "happen"!!

The spell is old and ancient and dangerous if you use to much. So be careful to not toss your "rent" out the window as well.

Happy "tossing" everyone :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Guys wanna know how to update the game way faster?

It is an old magic spell passed on for generations over thousands of years now. Many wars fought over this spell with millions of deaths all over the world and over the centuries. Entire civilizations lost over it but it also improved the life of millions over the centurues.

They call it "Money" and when you toss enough towards someone they can afford more people to work for "stuff" to "happen"!!

The spell is old and ancient and dangerous if you use to much. So be careful to not toss your "rent" out the window as well.

Happy "tossing" everyone :)
There is only so much financial incentives can do though. It's good for the devs. financial security but he can only do so much even if the cash flow increases. And even if he brings in more people with the higher flow of cash there will be diminishing returns. You can't always throw cash at things to make it faster, some stews just needs time to simmer. However if you like what naughtyroad is doing and have the opportunity to support him please do, he is making a great game, just don't expect miracles.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There is only so much financial incentives can do though. It's good for the devs. financial security but he can only do so much even if the cash flow increases. And even if he brings in more people with the higher flow of cash there will be diminishing returns. You can't always throw cash at things to make it faster, some stews just needs time to simmer. However if you like what naughtyroad is doing and have the opportunity to support him please do, he is making a great game, just don't expect miracles.
While that is true. I bet that if naughty had someone who does coding/posing/setting scenes, lightning etc for a living while he can concentrate on writing and dialouge only while also giving directions on how scenes should look it would make things faster and ease the workflow in general.

I mean its one man alone with a mission and a daytime job and a marriage sinking every free minute available into the game. If i had the money i would have bought everything already and fund him through life xD

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
If you cant support him, the least you could do is give him your patience, honest opinions, all the time he needs to deliver a well written update (but not like gumdrop or icstor, that shit is abuse) and best wishes to his game, thats the only way you cant support him without money

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes