naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I played cheat mod in android but this post was not deleted
Lol, someone put that thing in Android? :ROFLMAO:

Funny thing is, unless they went to the trouble of actually merging 0.6.1 changes into it (which I doubt), it just replaces almost all script with it own version, and since it's based on 0.6.0, it basically undoes a ton of improvements, typos, and a few actual bug fixes of 0.6.1.

Eh... I said all i wanted to say about that rushjob HERE. Good luck with it. (y)

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
Lol, someone put that thing in Android? :ROFLMAO:

Funny thing is, unless they went to the trouble of actually merging 0.6.1 changes into it (which I doubt), it just replaces almost all script with it own version, and since it's based on 0.6.0, it basically undoes a ton of improvements, typos, and a few actual bug fixes of 0.6.1.

Eh... I said all i wanted to say about that rushjob HERE. Good luck with it. (y)
I play both to have fun and to learn English
I tried the mode in case it helps
There is no error other than this article

Reactions: naughtyroad

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Now this is a real proper IP. You have a original STYLE of characters art. Not some template looking ready assets slapped in 5min that the masses call "art". (We have full topic of those in here in the Art subforum and about 1000+ games).
Congrats to the author for that.
The story is not my cup of tea. But i'm old ... in general I'm not into one of those. And still it has a different and better approach than the rest of the 99% of the plain uninspired scammer creations.

This is actually the only IP that deserves patreons!
Hope he starts producing faster ...

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Cheers. (y) Wish I could, but there's only so much hours in a day for one guy with a wife and a day job. In all, I spend about another day job's worth of time on LomL, but that's giving it all I got. o_O
keep going ... patreons will come ... and with that all the needed resources!
Cheers!

Reactions: naughtyroad

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Cheers. (y) Wish I could, but there's only so much hours in a day for one guy with a wife and a day job. In all, I spend about another day job's worth of time on LomL, but that's giving it all I got. o_O
Just do as you can, we are happy to let you have the time you need, and ecstatic with the product you give us when it's ready. The best stews need to simmer a long time, Pot Noodles take 3 minutes. I'll wait for the stew :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The story is not my cup of tea. But i'm old ... in general I'm not into one of those. And still it has a different and better approach than the rest of the 99% of the plain uninspired scammer creations.
Not spoiling anything, but there's some classical art appreciation on the subject in the game with works that are likely older than all of our ages combined.

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Appreciate everything you do. The story you have built truly sets this apart from so many others out there. I can definitely appreciate trying to balance life and writing something like this. Great job!!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Latest info - 2021-04-14

1618440103696.png

(what's it mean? Well, one image is one scene in chapter 6. No relation between the face and the actors in the scene. The doodles are particularly challenging scenes to produce. The ones on the outside are added scenes not originally planned for. It's messy, but that's a good reflection of the processes).

Join (link your Discord account to your Patreon account to get your pledge roles).

First Contact (completed)
  • PC/Linux: -
  • Mac: -
  • Android: -
  • Walkthrough:
Light of my Life v0.6.1 (under development)
  • PC/Linux: - -
  • Mac: -
  • Android: -

Prn42

Mar 23, 2021
God I love this game, probably my best experience of any of them by a margin.
Really can't wait for an update, but much better to take your time and make it as good as the rest of the game with a healthy chunk of content. Not easy with real life commitments as you say!
Bravo!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Has taken me a while but I finally got around to playing Chapter 5, and I just have to say: naughtyroad YOU TEASING SONUVABITCH!!! Is that ending really implying that Macy and Denise had sex after the MC passed out drunk (again)?! :oops: And we don't get to see it?! :cry:

I did like how they progressed in this episode, and I also like the fact that the morning massages from now on are going to get much better with Denise likely going topless (maybe even fully nude) and she'll be looking at the MC when he jacks off, but that tease at the end...

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Man, I just took a look at this game. I'm not gonna lie, the models are kind of ugly... if you only look at it from a superficial point of view.

The writting makes them fucking hot. This is an instance of incredibly talented people grabbing something and improving it entirely based on subtext rather than visuals in a genre that is mostly visuals. It's impressive. I can't stop praising the makers of this game. It's really good!

Reactions: splamo and gubp
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes